I can't say enough good things about Hotel Salvia and how well it is run by Patrick and Sasha. It truly made our stay in Soller an absolute pleasure. We stayed in the Deia Junior Suite for 3 nights. Very large space with very nice furnishings. The garden / pool view from the room is just perfect.
Some highlights about the property:
- Fresh breakfast is included every morning which you get to enjoy outside amongst the flowers
- Small number of rooms keeping things very personal and quaint
- Self-service beverage counter that runs on the honour system. If you get thirsty, just just top your drink up, write down what you took, and settle everything up with Patrick and Sasha at the end of the trip.
- Dinner at their restaurant was amazing. After 18 days traveling Spain and France their meal remained one of the highlights.
- The staff was always readily available to help recommend something whether it be a nearby restaurant, a hike, trolley ride, beach visit, or whatever else you may want to inquire about.
All in all a very enthusiastic 5 stars for this hotel. I would recommend it to ANYONE who plans on visiting Soller. It was a very laid back and quiet/soft spoken atmosphere. Seemed everyone was there to relax and enjoy their surroundings. Not sure what the official or unofficial policy is on kids as there were none there while we visited. Only reservation I had when I first booked this place was the cost but after staying in a number of other places throughout Spain and France during the rest of our 18 day vacation I later realized that Hotel Salvia was worth every penny and more. I'd go back tomorrow if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world of timeless elegance and experience this luxurious and perfectly formed boutique hotel. Tastefully and elegantly restored in the old style & traditions ensures that Hotel Salvia is one of the grandest nineteenth century mansion houses of Sóller.Each of the lavish and individual bedrooms have magnificent views of the valley, combining all of the style and elegance of a luxury period home with the modern essentials for complete comfort. Having only 6 charming suites makes this a truly stylish boutique Hotel, offering a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere, with a personal and attentive service.Salvia has the unique feature of having one of the largest Pools in the old town set in a magnificent Garden, complete with shaded terraces and lawn in one of the most remarkable mountain settings in the Mediterranean, simply breathtaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Salvia - Adults Only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvia Hotel Soller
- Hotel Salvia - Adults Only Soller, Majorca