“Great cup of coffee and cake” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Scholl
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Soller
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dublin
“Great cup of coffee and cake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Lovely cafe with a garden terrace to the rear. Friendly staff and great coffee. Lots to choose from and very reasonably priced I thought, €2.10 for an americano. I pay €4.50 at home!

Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming little gem in Sollér”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Close to the main sqaure in Sollér, but in a quiet, little street, you'll find this café charming and with a healthy and inviting menu, based on vegetarian principles. Beautiful interiour and friendly service. A perfect place to go.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Niels B
Hillsborough, Northern Ireland
“Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were on a short break in Soller and found this charming restaurant. My wife is a vegetarian and Soller like many places is not overflowing with vegetarian options! I am not vegetarian but was very pleased that my wife for once had to study a menu for some time before choosing. She opted for a quiche which she was delighted with ( nicest ever,I have just been told) I chose the ravioli which was also very good. The staff were very friendly and we sat in a small courtyard at the back of the restaurant. We will definitely return on our next visit to Soller. It is located off the main shopping street on the left as you leave the square. There is a board with the menu at the junction of the shopping street and Cafe Scholl's side street and you can see their sign from there. I think it is only open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JimandColette
Zurich, Switzerland
“Delicious quiche , quiet location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I stumbled across this place in a quiet side street which was a welcome change to the bustle of the main plaça on market day (Saturday). The quiche of the day was excellent, buttery pastry which melted in the mouth and creamy-soft tasty filling, accompanied by a fresh salad. I only wished I was hungrier so I could have tried something else on the menu!! I sat in the street but there is also a inner courtyard garden which looked inviting. Definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Oregon City, Oregon
“Delightful lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Delightful and charming location, off the beaten path, but near the center of Soller - look for the sandwich-board sign. Very friendly, excellent food, reasonable prices! My wife had the quiche of the day, which she said was the best quiche she had ever eaten. I had the excellent hamburguesas garbanzos. Nice, fresh accompanying salads. Local wines were fantastic!

Visited May 2014