“Good Vibes and great Pizza...”
Review of Pizzeria Bacco

Pizzeria Bacco
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Garachico
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: It is possible to pay with credit card
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We went to Pizzeria Bacco because of the many very good reviews on tripadvisor and the place did in deed live up to all the praises.
All Tables were full so my girlfriend and I just sat down at the bar and chose to eat there.
This is a family run restaurant and the mother and her daughters were busy behind the counter and in the open kitchen. You could see that they knew their trade.
We had a quarter of the open red wine. It was nothing special, but I liked it nonetheless.
There was no long waiting as a thin pizza does need long in the oven.
I love a good pizza and have tried over the decades many in Germany and Italy and this is among the best I ever had!
The pizza is thin, perfectly finished and the mozzarella, ham and champingons are fresh and they put just the right amound on it.
My partner had a vegeterian pizza, which was also outstandingly good!
We enjoyed a Sambuca and the special selfmade organic Limoncello.
You have to try this one, it is very good!
The service is very friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming.
If you are use to prices in Germany you will find that you dine here for a bargain price.
When we come back to Garachico we will defenitly go to Bacco again!

Reviewed 4 December 2012 via mobile

Read the other reviews - we did and loved the food. Be aware only seem to be open in evenings at weekends, not lunch.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I am a hardened New Yorker who loves my pizza, and was very skeptical when everyone kept urging us to try this place out. But truly, the pizza was AMAZING. Maybe it's the water? Seriously, don't miss this place.

rucolina C, Gerente at Pizzeria Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

thank you for coming, from new york city, it is very important for us your opinion, we are very happy for this. and we hope you return.
another thing: is not the water, the secret is "food make with love"
valentina

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Some of the finest pizzas I ever had. Only open on weekends.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Wasnt quite sure what to expect from a pizza joint in Spain, but this was a nice surprise. Very good, thin crust pizza with a twist of Spain thrown in. Sadly, only open on weekends and holidays.

1  Thank MattinNYC