See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in July 2015. I chose it due to its proximity to the Anadolu University campus, where I attended a conference. It is on a main avenue and 10 min walk to downtown. The room was large and clean. The bathroom was not renovated but the towels were fresh. The best about this hotel was the price quality ratio - I paid $200 for 5 nights. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast could be improved in options - like adding more fruits, but it is not poor. One downside for me was the internet connection, which was weak and did not work on my mobile devices. The staff tried to help but it did not succeed. This is why for me the experience was average. Otherwise, it is a good option for people who do not mind the internet connection and are on a budget.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are quieter than those facing the street
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Very close to tram
Delicious breakfast

*little far from center
*little bit noisy outside
* the door hasnot a locker in room
* card opener had some problem once

I love the hotel and recommend it
It was great in total

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been on this hotel this month for 4 nights,
it is fairly clean as room, nice people at reception and nice breakfast.

Considering the price and the position I think I will be back in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Traveled here on business on a couple of occasions and stayed here twice. Both times were very nice. The rooms are basic and met my needs. Nothing fancy at all and not a lot of perks. The people were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and it was included with a lot of options to choose from. It is located right in the middle of downtown along the tramway which made for easy access. There are a lot of restaurants and it sits between two nice malls both within walking distance.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are much bigger and can be requested.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I stayed her in April 2013 for a business trip. The check in was simple although we had to pay for the room up front and in Euros. There were issues getting reliable Wifi and it was very difficult to communicate the initial request. The Wifi is not good enough to allow for successful Skype calls.

The rooms are a good size, with a large comfortable bed. The shower was hot and a large modern shower head. The shower did totally flood the bathroom and I learnt that to get hot water you had to turn it on to run cold then turn off and on again and it would then come out hot. All the cups and glasses in my rooms were dirty and it seems nothing I could do got me clean ones!

All rooms are smoking so my clothes smelt from the residue smells in my room which was rather unpleasant.

The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and demonstrated good customer service. The breakfast is an odd selection but it was all fresh varied.

The hotel is in a fantastic location for the university and the train is just outside.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back. My colleagues at the from complained about very noisy streets outside.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business