See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

In town for business, and the hotels that are booked on my behalf are seldom disappointing. Set away from the bustle of downtown, the Turunc is in a reasonably quiet area with restaurants and convenience stores nearby.

Breakfast buffet was included in my rate. It was a busy time with many families but the food was quite good. On the last day, I requested a very early wake-up call and the front desk clerk offered a take-away breakfast for my convenience. All staff encountered were polite and helpful.

If traveling there in the future, I would readily stay again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

beautiful room with an extraordinary, huge bath
all facilities available in bedroom and separate living room
very helpful staff. breakfast more than sufficient.
perfect restaurant for special arrangements

Room tip: prefer room with a huge bath
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night on 30 September for a work conference in the city. This is a pretty standard hotel, does the basics fine but nothing memorable. Check in was quick and staff are helpful and speak good English. Room was ok good bathroom but very small bed. Wifi speed is acceptable but keeps logging you out. Breakfast plentiful and tasty. Didn't have a chance to check out the fitness room or spa. Value option if you need something quick and easy in Eskisehir

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2016

PROS
Price value: 5 stars hotel with a great price value.
Restaurant: Very good steackhouse on ground floor

CONS
Internet available: Only on ground floor I was able to get a decent speed, on my room was very weak the wi-fi signal, but also my bedroom was in the end of the corridor,

DO I WILL RETURN?
If back in town on business, I will.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Helder_Fernandes
HalukDincer, Genel Müdür at Park Dedeman Eskisehir, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for your good advice. Your statement, that lead us to increase our service quality in future also want you to know.

We wish to welcome you again in our hotel.

Haluk DİNÇER
Turunç Eskişehir Hotel

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Turunc hotel is a new one in Eskisehir. It's not in the walking distance to the city center or attractions. But the comfort of the rooms and open bufet breakfast is quite good. Although it is not close to city center, Eskisehir is not a big city. You can easily reach attractions with a taxi in 10 minutes. It is in the residential neighborhood.

Date of stay: November 2015

Dear Guest,

We wish to welcome you again in our hotel.

Haluk DİNÇER