“Quiet dinner”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant has a beautiful view of Strangford Lough and the sun was shinning whenever I went for my dinner. My husband and I went for a dinner and I was not disappointed. Staff were lovely and the food was very good. The restaurant was very busy but the kitchen coped very well with the number of people. The only downfall is that you have to go upstairs to have a meal, although you can have pub grub downstairs but it can become busy as it is part of the Sailing Club. I could not say a wrong thing about this establishment.

1  Thank 30Maddy

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Went with my husband for a meal here on Saturday night! Absolutely Fantastic
the restaurant was very busy yet we were extremely well looked after and nothing was too much trouble!
The menu is extensive and varied with a few specials as well,
I had the hake with was amazing while my husband had the Ribeye, he said it was the best steak he has ever eaten!!!
Excellent Value for money and the views overlooking Strangford lough were stunning
Will definitely be back as soon as we can!

4  Thank Orla S
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is not a restaurant. This is a club dining room. Bland food. Lovely location, with views of the narrows, but unless they up their food quality I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

2  Thank daveA9B7
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Forget any other restaurant in portaferry really really good excellent starters excellent mains excellent desserts excellent service excellent prices in all this is an excellent place try it for yourself

4  Thank Jill B
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I never get a bad meal in the Sailing Club, the food is always of the highest standard and at affordable prices.

1  Thank fitzsiae