“Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great food and setting,

Its great to see a restaurant of this quality within this region. We visited the Salthouse whilst in Portaferry for the regatta last weekend. The food is sooooooo fresh and it is well worth a visit. The variety on the menu give options for everyones tastes.

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4  Thank jpcampbell20

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Had dinner on a very busy weekend but food was pricey for the quality we received. Will try at a quieter time to see if thats different

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant has a beautiful view of Strangford Lough and the sun was shinning whenever I went for my dinner. My husband and I went for a dinner and I was not disappointed. Staff were lovely and the food was very good. The restaurant was very busy but the kitchen coped very well with the number of people. The only downfall is that you have to go upstairs to have a meal, although you can have pub grub downstairs but it can become busy as it is part of the Sailing Club. I could not say a wrong thing about this establishment.

1  Thank 30Maddy
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Went with my husband for a meal here on Saturday night! Absolutely Fantastic
the restaurant was very busy yet we were extremely well looked after and nothing was too much trouble!
The menu is extensive and varied with a few specials as well,
I had the hake with was amazing while my husband had the Ribeye, he said it was the best steak he has ever eaten!!!
Excellent Value for money and the views overlooking Strangford lough were stunning
Will definitely be back as soon as we can!

4  Thank Orla S
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is not a restaurant. This is a club dining room. Bland food. Lovely location, with views of the narrows, but unless they up their food quality I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

2  Thank daveA9B7