Willow Court
Allerton House(Jedburgh)
Harden Mains(Jedburgh)
Larkhall Burn(Jedburgh)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshigh streetstar hotelan excellent hosthigh standarddefinitely stay here againa great place to stayspacious roombreakfast was deliciousfull scottish breakfastst cuthbert's waymikeconservatorytownhouseluxuryabbey
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Our second visit to Willow Court, this time staying in the superior king room - and again we were not disappointed. Lovely large room with big ensuite shower, both immaculate. Breakfast served in the dining room overlooking the garden, love the Eggs Benedict! Willow Court is well situated just a short walk from the centre of Jedbrugh, there is a slight incline on the way back. We will definitely be back when we next make our way up to the Highlands of Scotland.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheBroons62
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Many thanks for a fabulous stay. Beautifully decorated rooms with lots of lovely toiletries and extras. We were greeted by fantastic hosts who helped make our visit very relaxing ! We hope to visit again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 01Karen1234
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Gorgeous B&B! Extremely comfortable & spacious en suite bedroom with lots of extra touches (iron, lovely toiletries, bath robe) & a wonderful shower. Breakfast was perfect & well presented. Mike was very helpful & even booked our evening meal in a local restaurant. Perfect location for walking into town. All in all, could not have been better. Will recommend to everyone I know. Exceptional!

Room Tip: Room no.1 was spacious & elegant with a view onto the garden.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We only stayed one night but it was complete heaven, many thanks for filling us in and a lovely stay. It would have been really relaxing if we hadn't been house hunting ourselves.
In the center of Jedburgh but very quiet.

Room Tip: they all looked good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We booked a night here via the tourist board in Jedburgh, we choose it because of the quiet private location. The tourist board forgot to inform us that proprietor required cash up front. I was a bit taken back by this, my thought was "would he had asked for it if I'd been wearing a suit"? However on reading the explanation from another review, I quite understand, as we have been dying to get away at other B & B's & found it difficult to get the owner's attention when they are serving breakfast.

I asked the tourist personnel to define 5* & they could not. My partner's comment was "could of got a decent size TV for that"! I thought it would of spoiled the room. The shower was huge, plenty of room for two, the flickering shower head, to my amusement, reminded me of the alien eyes in the film "War of the worlds". Every thing was nicely laid out but I think the decorator needs sacking as the wall paper crinkled badly meeting the adjoining wall & my partner noticed that not all the grout had been cleaned off in the bathroom.

The breakfast was 5* although it was only me that required the porridge, he enjoyed it anyway. If we are ever in Jedburgh again, we would be happy to stay again. Its within easy walking distance of all amenities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple