“Not safe for children.”

Add it.
Jedforest Deer & Farm Park
Ranked #15 of 18 things to do in Jedburgh
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I have been to the deer park many years ago and decided to take my three year old as i remember it being good. How wrong was I!!! All the childrens play park equipment looks home made and in poor condition. The play area in the forrest. They have no idea on child safety. Better letting your kids roam around a scrap yard. My job is in the same line of work, i could write a book about work needing done. unbelievable!!!!!!

1  Thank wondering-willy
There are newer reviews for Jedforest Deer & Farm Park

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Went to the deer farm today, was ok for what we paid to get in (£12 for two adults). We enjoyed seeing the deer and the birds of prey but due to the lack of signage we didn't really know what we where looking at and just guessing. The signs that where there looked extremely old and done cheaply. We got there at half 2 and there was meant to be a flying display on but there was no signs of anyone who looked after the birds in sight and definitely no flying displays so that shouldn't have been advertised. Would have been extremely disappointed if we had paid any more to get in. I understand that they have to spend most of the money on the animals and they are well looked after, but after today won't be visiting again which is a shame. Might be better during the main season, hope it can improve as the idea is good the grounds just need a little tlc. Animals are well looked after however.

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here at the park, from watching the birds fly to seeing all the other birds of prey. Not to mention the donkeys, pigs, deers, goats, packers and other animals. Whilst on the deer walk we had a female deer follow us from her side of the fence and she calmly took some grass from my partners hand which we thought was brilliant as they are usually timid/shy animals. All in all worth going to

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I found the park closed when I went and was not very impressed but I had booked a half-day falconry experience for my teenage granddaughter. Gary, the falconer, is great fun and very knowledgeable. He runs the falconry part of the park and gives freelance training. He was very professional, and I 100% recommend him. You can find his personal website at Baywings but most people seem to go the park to have one of the handling/flying sessions.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We took our two year old grandson here. It was great for him. Not too far to walk and plenty of animals to talk to him about. The guy in charge of the owls/hawks was great and showed our grandson the Eagle Owl specially. Some of the play equipment would benefit from replacement but overall we enjoyed the visit. The long slide in the woods was especially popular.