English Inn
US$86
US$80
US$99
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$107
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$220
US$214
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$273
Delta Hotels
US$90
US$88
Huntingdon Manor Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$151
  • Restaurant
The Oswego Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastno elevatorthird floortop floormain floorvancouver islandweddingheathervictoriadowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Loved our stay at the Inn. Great building, quaint, clean with "old world charm". Heather and staff were very helpful and friendly! I would visit the Inn when back in Victoria. I enjoyed the quietness and quaintness of the building.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay, the room was very nice and clean, the breakfast provided was very good and I loved the location. The exterior of the building looks like it needs some attention but you forget about that once inside, the interior is a great example of quality 100 old architecture. Old varnished wood, narrow stairs, big beams and small doors throughout. We had a very quiet stay in one of the Garden rooms and am glad we purchased our stay online for about half the walk in price. The staff we did see or talk to were great. Too far from downtown Victoria to walk but lots of things in Esquimalt are not too far away. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My brother and sister in law were married at the English Inn in 2009. They are now expecting their first baby so I thought what a great location to celebrate this new life. I contacted the English Inn to ask about renting the Rosemeade Dining Room for a baby shower. They were able to accommodate our request at an incredibly affordable cost. The staff that helped us at the English Inn, Zoe, Cody and their manager, Heather were incredible. The atmosphere was perfect and Heather and Cody made me feel like the event was their top priority. They were courteous and patient with me and helped me pull off the baby shower of the mother to be's dreams. I was super impressed and so were the guests. I would highly recommend the English Inn for those looking to take their event to the next level. Thanks a million Heather and Cody, you were both so helpful!

Melanie

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I stay at the English Inn. It was our anniversary and it was the perfect choice. We loved the grounds, it was elegant and inviting. The Inn is so charming as are the rooms. Such a great place!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We found this Inn over the internet. It sounded very interesting so we book our last night of our visit to Vancouver Island and we loved it. The setting is that of an old English Manor in the time of Shakespeare's England. Our room was on the third floor and we could see the ships in Victoria's Harbour The attendants at the front desk were most cordial and even help in taking our luggage up to our room. The entire Inn was very clean. The breakfast was continental but the croissants were home baked and delicious. The staff Help in calling the Washington Ferries to book a space from Sydney to AnnaCortes. It was the right thing to do otherwise we would have stayed on the dock.

Room Tip: Any room is good but the back room on the third floor gives you a view of the Harbor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family