Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$86
US$80
US$98
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$106
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$220
US$213
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$90
US$88
Huntingdon Manor Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$150
  • Restaurant
The Oswego Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$146
  • Restaurant
English Inn(Esquimalt)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgorge waterwaydowntown victoriadirect bus routechoice hotelscontinental breakfastbasic amenitiesboiled eggspriced hoteltwo nightsasked for a quiet roomstay there againdairy queenroom was spacious and cleantwo double bedsfront desk clerkno elevatorgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2009

I whole heartedly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a combination of fabulous service, beautiful scenery, and comfort.

We had the pleasure of staying in both a waterfront cabin as well as a standard room. We were fully satisfied with both as they both were clean, comfortable, and quite.

When we checked in, we were promptly greeted by two young men. I believe their names were Ricky (manager) and the other was Brandon. Both were friendly, professional and efficient. They explained the features of the hotel as well as recommendations for tourist attractions and close by restaurants.

The pool was excellent as it overlooked the Gorge Waterway and towels were located on the pool deck for our convenience.

When we checked out, we had the pleasure of dealing with a man named Paul. Similar to the two who checked us in, he was very friendly and efficient. This further displayed the brilliant service at this hotel. VERY impressive

This hotel most certainty exceeded our expectations and we will be looking to book another stay with them shortly.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2008

I had my entire wedding party stay at the hotel and the experience was better than I could have hoped for! The rates for a large group were sooo reasonable and they even gave me and my husband a complimentery CABIN! Staff was extremely helpful and the Manager (Ricky I think is his name) was so accomodating in every way. I would definately recommend this spot for anyone interested in spending the night, the weekend, or even a month or two (i found out they have monthly rates).

• Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank fatex11
Reviewed 7 August 2008

We,a family of 6 to which 4 of us stayed at The Comfort Inn.
Enjoyed our stay at the motel.
Staff was very friendly and helpful,rooms were fairly clean,
continential breakfast a variety of food.
The cost of the room was reasonably priced.
We,are planning a family trip for 2009 and we will again plan to stay in that same motel.

• Stayed: May 2005, travelled with family
3  Thank saskatoonberries
Reviewed 9 July 2008

I haven't stayed in the rooms, however, we did just stay in one of the waterfront cabins. We really enjoyed it. We were happy to be away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Victoria. We found it to very peaceful. The staff for the most part were fabulous and the rooms were very clean and with a bonus, air conditioning. The only thing we would have liked to see changed or actually added is a small kitchen in the cabin. When you rent a cabin you assume there will be a kitchen, even if it's a small galley one.
I loved the beds and especially there pillows. We travel a lot as a family and I don't know about you but having a good night sleep makes a lot of difference of how much you enjoy your stay. We didn't want to get up. I wished they sold their pillows I would have bought a few. We would absolutely go back again. As for price, yes it was expensive, but the peace was worth it. The breakfast was also equally fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank chariotawaits
Reviewed 20 September 2007

We spent 2 nights here using reward points. This was probably our one
and only trip to Victoria and for our situation it was a good choice.
We had one of the cabins that had a deck facing the gorge and that was very fun.

The cabin itself seemed dark and dreary, but we are from a dry sunny climate so we're probably not good judges of that. It probably needed
some updating.

We had our own car and it was a very short drive to downtown so we were comfortable with the location.

The breakfast was quite decent for a hotel in this price range.
If I had been paying out of my own pocket, I probably would have opted to spend a little more and stay downtown (especially if we hadn't had the view and larger accommodations)

Stayed: August 2007