All reviews rose cottage fresh flowers living area an ideal location box of chocolates local activities wildlife watching inside the cottage on arrival clean cottage long weekend a wonderful holiday lovely lady lovely setting waters edge stunning views well equipped kitchen
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

On arrival, our lodge was spotlessly clean and there were some very nice welcoming touches. Plenty of facilities in the lodge itself and comfortably equipped. View from the lounge was stunning and you will never tire of it. An excellent base for visiting the area, a very private and magical spot. Would strongly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you are going to stay in Lochinver, look no further! This place was perfect from start to finish! I visited over the Easter Holidays with family, friends and my boyfriend. We had three lodges next to one another looking out on to a view I don't think will be beaten!
The lodges were very homely and cosy. Karen makes sure you have a very warm welcome with, teas and coffee, chocolates and even a vase of flowers.
I would highly recommend that you stay here!
Many Thanks and we will all be back for sure!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Zoe-Millis
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The 2 bedroom house is in prime location over looking a loch. Self sufficient place with a great kitchen, bathrooms, and even a spa bath. Fantastic for group of friends or a family. Outdoor area would be perfect in summer. The lady who runs it was very thorough and kind to accommodate our needs for the stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank cherrychikk10
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me & my family enjoyed our stay in the lodges very much! The view was so magical and the sunset was different every night. The lodges themselves were very homely & well equipped and we received a bunch of flowers which was so lovely and welcoming. Lochinver has also got great restaurants which was great and was not far from the lodges, we will definitely be back and would 100% recommend the holiday lodges to anyone!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lucy M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had 3 of these fantastic lodges which are situated in an idyllic site at Strathan Bay which provided the magical sunsets and views you could hope for.
The lodges were a definite 5stars for me as they were immaculate and had everything in them that you would need. They even had free WiFi and on arrival you have beautiful flowers:Coffee,tea shortbread,sweets which gives that homely touch. Karen the owner is there to greet you and also comes at the end to wish you a safe journey home which gives that personal feel to your stay.
I would just like to say that Karen and her team do a fantastic job and I will be back as I’m sure my friends will be as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family