“Indian food: Good but felt dry to me”
Review of Handi Restaurant

Handi Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Indian food: Good but felt dry to me”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

May be this is the 3rd/ 2nd best place to eat in Chittagong! The atmosphere is good (I should say very romantic).. interior is good.. My colleagues, loved it more than me... Though, somehow everytime the food felt a bit dry to me..!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Imrul

• Chinese (Traditional) first
siem reap
“Best Hydrabadi Biriyani on town”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

They serve indian cuisine and their hydrabadi biriyani is the best in the town. also during ramadan they prepare good quality iftar items.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank istiaque
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Bad food, bad place”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The food was bad even by local standards - the "best biriyani" was just over cooked rice with unrecognizable meat, tandoori chicken was very bland. Also the loud Holy Book citing out of the speakers while we were eating didn't add up to the overall experience. The staff doesn't speak English, therefore we don't know whether they couldn't give us fresh tomatoes because they didn't understand or because they didn't bother to. Next time in Chittagong I'd rather go for Pizza Hut

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank LolaJensen
Naha, Japan
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

While traveling to Chittagong on Business 4 years ago, The 13 days there, I ate at Handi 4 or 5 times. I never really ate much Indian food until then. It was amazing, super nice staff. Highly recommended. The foods had your taste buds going crazy. If ever I got back , I will be eating at Handi.

• Visited May 2013
“U can get d best Indian food here”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

You can get the best Indian food here..too yummy and tasty.and the place iz cool for hangout with your friends.best Indian food in chittagong