My wife and I stayed at this resort from Nov. 6 to Nov. 12, 2011. We were in a Golden Junior Suite in Building 8. This overlooks the golden pool and lagoon, and is what is known as the Hangover Zone as it is so quiet and nice. Great Pool and bar, thanks to Veronica, the wonderful and friendly bartender. Try a dirty monkey and a ticket to fly!. Take a six pack of beer to the room no problem. Our room was spacious and very nice. Spa bath tub was great. We drank drinking water (provided) but the whole resort is water treated, so no sickness. Very nice. At the Mar & Tierra restaurant (near the beach), meet another excellent associate Isaac. He was so nice and accomodated all of what you would want. The beach was fantastic. Veronica, the bar tender there was supurb. All of these associates and more should deserve recognition. Restaurants: All were very good, but my favorites were Japanese (we did the habachi communal table....and lucky me I sat at a table with 8 beautiful women (including my wife). It was fun. The Mexican restaurant was excellent, as was the Indonesian and French. The Italian perhaps could use some improvement for authenticity-i.e. lasagna was mushy and rather bland). We did not have a chance to eat at the Lobster Pot, although the sea food we had at lunches was always good. Bottom line-we had a great room and the staff was supurb. Price was right and recommend you consider this place if looking for a true all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya