We did a 4 night stay here July 26-30th. Everything was amazing. Our room was beautiful and clean. The food was great (my husband was obsessed with the flank steak at lunch). The staff was friendly. Roberto, the sushi chef, was awesome. If you really like sushi be sure to sit at the sushi bar instead of the tables because I think there are more sushi options there. Roberto will take care of you! I didn't do any of the fitness activities but my husband did and he loved doing the corefit circuit classes with Barbara. He said she was great and he really enjoyed that. If you go in summer, be prepared for it to be HOT! The pool felt more like a jacuzzi and I was glad I had brought a thermo straw cup from home because the drinks melt fast.
The one thing we would have preferred would be a relax dress code for summer at the restaurants. The men were all really hot because they have to wear long pants. There is AC in the buildings but walking to and from dinner was hot as was sticking around for the outdoor shows. We loved our stay overall. Valentin is the only resort in Mexico that I've stayed twice and honestly I would return for a third time. We loved it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya