Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
Bookit.com
US$512
US$320
US$265
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Beach(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$240
US$259
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Maya(Playa Paraiso)
US$291
US$562
US$548
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa(Playa Maroma)
US$614
US$526
Agoda.com
12,846 results
All reviewsfrench restaurantemerald suitemain poolprivilege packagedon miguelthe lazy river poolbreakfast and lunchroom servicesilver suitestwo swim up barsthe french onion soupsports barcoors lightsushi barmichael jackson showother resortsla hacienda
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This resort is beautiful. The restaurants are fabulous.
All the restaurant and bar staff are polite and attentive and very hard working. Even the maintenance staff have a smile and a hello for you. There was one waiter in the mar y tierra restaurant called Gilberto, he was outstanding and very funny. Try to ask for a top floor room because you are in the jungle and the ground floor rooms can be a bit musty. We would definitely go again but would not fly with Thomas Cook (the plane was far too small for long haul flight and they could not sit my husband and I together on both journeys).

• Stayed: July 2014
8  Thank nannyged
F T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear recent VIM Guests from Liverpool ,

On behalf of VIM we would like to thank you for the time you spent to let us know such a valuable feedback of your stay at the property.

This review will be shared to our staff (especially Gilberto) and managers as we are compromised to our guest satisfaction and to improve every time upon the excellent service you deserve.

We hope you are already planning your next visit – it can’t be soon enough for us!

With warm regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Yes, Valentin Imperial Maya made us come back for a second time, and this is not an easy task for experienced and busy travelers like us. Its location on the Riviera Maya, between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, makes both cities reachable within 15-20 minutes by shuttle, while it offers the needed privacy. And the 18+ concept is taken to perfection. Try to visit during the (protected by the law) tortoise eggs hatching and if you meet the little helpless ones, guide them gently to the Sea - we did it and that experience expanded my soul with happiness. There is nothing slightly bad I can find about Valentin Imperial Maya, no matter how deep I dig. And guess what? We'll come back in 2015.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I Just got back stayed August 24th for 6 nights first time to Mexico and thanks to Valentin Imperial Maya I will be back to the resort, and it was picture perfect a tropical paradise. The landscape was beautifully manicured, the marble floors in all the rooms were always shiny and clean everywhere I went was spotless. I am very picky about where I stay, and I will recommend Valentin Imperial Maya to all my associates and friends. The staff was very anxious and happy to help me plus they spoke English Wow !!. It was a fabulous vacation the food was prepared with flavor and style at all the restaurants, and the French restaurant is a must it was unforgettable...... oh and the bar at the beach was so relaxing at night it makes me want to rebook another trip right NOW!. Room service got my order correct every time, and if you do not want to walk to get around you can always call for a ride. This was a wonderful resort and the nightly entertainment was good as well.The Valentin Imperial Maya is a classy resort with a tranquil feeling........

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank lilnora2
F T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear recent VIM Guests from Columbus, Ohio

Many thanks for your excellent review and for having chosen the Valentin for your first visit in Mexico.

We always appreciate our guests' contribution and comments which help us find out about their preferences.

We are happy and enthusiastic we met your expectations and would love to welcome you back .

Thanks again and all the best!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

This hotel was amazing! It was 25 mins from the airport which was perfect. The resort is very clean. The food is great especially the French restaurant. The staff is very friendly. The pool is huge and the beach is beautiful. No complaints!

Room Tip: Building 2 is closest to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Catherine J
Reviewed 30 August 2014

My wife and I enjoyed everything about Valentin Imperial Maya and hope to return for our 5 year anniversary. Private beach, the pools, the restaurants and the service was all amazing. You will enjoy everything about this all-inclusive resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Stephen P

Dear Stephen ,

Congratulations again on your marriage and wow! What beautiful words to describe our food , beach and pool!

We thank you very much for having chosen our Hotel for your honeymoon and hope to welcome you back for your first anniversary or whenever you like.

Wishing you all the best,