“Clean and Spacious”
Review of Coachmans Inn

Coachmans Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Waldron B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The Coachman Inn was a decent stay. It is under new ownership (within the last year). The room was very clean…..fresh paint….new carpet. The room I was in had a blue recliner (for those that have time to relax). The bed was VERY firm which I didn’t like….but just not my preference. The remote didn’t work for the TV (older TV but cable channels were plentiful). The Wi-Fi signal was strong enough for me to watch a TV show on my computer without interruption. There is also an indoor pool. So…overall The Coachman was ok. I would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CSG0228

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Spent one night in this lovely little town near the Quachita National Forest.
The standard non-smoking double was very spacious and the beds were comfortable.
Little or no noise. Check in was easy and quick. Very affordable.

Room Tip: corner room was the biggest
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tkaylewis
Reviewed 19 November 2010

We stayed 2 nights but it was bad. Door latch and lock didn't work! No blankets and there were never enough towels, washcloths, or cups for the 4 of us. The management didn't like when I asked for enough towels. The heater was very poor. The rooms were small. At least it was quiet.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2009

we are came from wells texas to waldron for bussiness and stay @ coachmansinn we was here for 14 days it was very nice and quit room with very nice service and also we engoy cabel tv. room has wire less internet.microwave,refrigerator,iron and iorn board,coffee and coffee maker,alram clock so it was very nice and clean rrom.. there is no single bugs in room.we be back again..on this motel.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank easttexas009
Reviewed 14 March 2009

We were very pleased with the room. It was very large, beds were real comfortable, had many amenities, and the the service was excellent. This will be where we stay every time we come to visit our grandkids.

March 14, 2009 by Sheree Morehead in Newcastle, OK

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank sheree47
Reviewed 6 January 2008

This is just your typical 'small town-non national chain' motel. It was fairly clean but the fly swatter on the bureau should have given me an immediate heads up. There was quite a variety of bugs here. I've never been anywhere and been bothered by flies in the dead of winter before...The rooms were quite small but for $43.35 with tax how can one complain. No extras at all - and I mean NO EXTRAS AT ALL but like I say - for the price you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Ozcfied

Been to Coachmans Inn? Share your experiences!