“My Days in Paradise”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms Punta Cana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carol F
“My Days in Paradise”
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I contacted The Palms for a four day stay. I didn't want an all inclusive, I wanted a beach front suite, I wanted to relax and not hear loud music or be in buffet lines. The place looked magical. They weren't officially taking guests yet since they were doing some minor detailing and landscaping but I called anyway and said I was fine with it if they would allow me to come for the long weekend.

We arrived and were blown away at the size and beauty of the property! I felt I arrived in Spain at a beautiful Mediterranean villa tucked away from the line of all inclusive hotels. It was totally private, beautifully decorated in bright and happy colors. An open and free flowing floor plan. My room took my breath away. I was on the second floor in a beautiful suite with an expansive terrace that offered 180 degrees views of the sea. It was breath taking. My sheets were dried outside and were fresh and crisp, I fell into bed and had a fantastic sleep.

I'm an early riser and caught the sunrise, while sitting in my pjs sipping coffee and relaxing on one of the oversized chaise loungers on my private terrace, I watched the sunrise and it was jaw dropping. We slept with the sound of the waves and woke to delicious Dominican coffee, fresh fruit and an egg frittata made with fresh basil from the herb garden located behind the kitchen and local cheese (quest fresca) yum!

We spent the days floating from the beach to the lazy river pool. It was just what I wanted.

The lunch was delicious, a salad of mixed greens, shaved almonds, local avocado slices and grilled chicken. It was perfect. For a topper I as given a fruit smoothly of mango, pineapple and papaya that was great! In the afternoon homemade Margaritas, with mango salsa and tortilla chips were brought out. These were the BEST Margaritas!

I would highly recommend The Palms for those wanting a vacation that offers privacy, personal attention, local grown produce and delicious Dominican dishes, beach front suites that are spacious, beautifully decorated with a private terrace with views that one needs to experience to believe. I am looking forward to booking the entire villa for a family reunion next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach front balcony and views of the sunrise
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;