“Perfection at The Palms Villa Punta Cana”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms Punta Cana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cokat
Houston
“Perfection at The Palms Villa Punta Cana”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Was a last minute trip and Kelly was very accommodating working with myself and another couple that joined us. Upon arrival we were greeted by Seeley the owner who was so very welcoming and greeted with a wonderful fruit drink. The house was beautiful and the views were breathtaking from every room.. I came to view the Villa for a future trip with a large group and this is definitely the place. Pictures do not do this place justice.

Not only was this place beautiful, the service was outstanding. After a wonderful sleep on the softest sheets I have ever slept on, we woke to the wonderful sound of the ocean. Upon waking, coffee was ready and we had our cup just taking in the views. Chef Lubin was ready to cook our breakfast. Eggs to our liking, fresh fruit, fresh juice (something new each day)...bacon / sausage / potatoes and one day we had an amazing French toast.
Dinner was also a treat each evening. Chef Lubin is a definite asset...his food was amazing along with his presentation..just proves he loves what he does.

Our rooms were cleaned each day. The showers were big and did have dispensers filled with wash / shampoo / conditioner. Room ACs worked great. The grounds were kept up each day with a clean pool and a beautiful beach. There were some coral areas but Plenty of swimmable areas.

I have experienced many Hotel AI's and this was so much better in my opinion. Hope I covered everything as this was a great place and I can't wait to go back and share it with other friends and family.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Large groups
Giulianna...
“Incredible”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My husband and I went to The Palms to stay for 8 days for our honeymoon. The resort exceeded our expectations! The place was out of a fairytale book. Every room had a forefront view of the beautiful beach. Our room was clean and spacious, not to mention the bed was extremely comfortable. The hospitality was incredible and the food prepared by the amazing chef was exceptional. We highly recommend this place as a getaway with your significant other or entire family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
maryhatzi
Bethesda, Maryland
“Sublime.......”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Sublime, stellar, superlative are just a few of the adjectives to describe this secluded property by the ocean.
Warm greetings from the owners and staff were welcoming indications of the stay we were to enjoy there. The food, by Chef Lauben, was imaginative, tasty and presented in a most appetizing manner. The accommodations were eclectic and reflected the playfulness of Seeley, one of the owners!!
Five stars for this amazing vacation venue, we would never hesitate a moment to return to The Palms!!!!

Your age range 65+
Kristin L
New York City, New York
“Gorgeous and intimate place”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

What a lovely surprise! We had a work offsite meeting here and couldn't have been happier. Everything was perfect! We had the place to ourselves and had fun and productive meetings so our goals were met. Chef Lubin was fantastic! The service and attention was amazing as well. Will definitely go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and boutique style amenities
Liked least: Really need a car as there is not much around there- very remote
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
rdlloyd
“Amazing location and Accommodations”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed with 14 couples and loved it. Rooms were fantastic and staff was helpful and friendly. We would return in a heartbeat. Location was great. Directions were good to find it. Located about 30 minutes from the Punta Cana airport.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Carol W
Edmonton, Canada
“Jackpot this is the one no need to keep looking”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We were on holiday in the Dominican Republic when quite by accident we stumbled on the most fabulous private villa that is now available as a rental. This awesome villa is located directly on Uvero Alto Beach in Punta Cana. As we walked by the care takers saw us and invited us in for a tour.

The place is amazing! We entered from the beach over one of the two bridges across the pool and into the huge and extremely modern and well equipped kitchen. The property is stunning and has 14 suites each with its own private bathroom and unbelievable sea views. It screams Dominican charm and has a twist of what you expect to find in the Mediterranean.

We really hit it off with the care takers and were invited to come for dinner, the cook was on site and they were testing some new menu items and wanted our opinion. We accepted and it was delicious and presented so elegantly. The evening was perfect with nice music, soft light and a view of the sea by moonlight! We dined by the pool and watched the moon come up!

We were told that anyone or group can rent the villa and it's perfect for a destination wedding, family reunion, business retreat etc. This is the first year they are accepting rentals and I know after seeing it we would certainly put The Palms Punta Cana Villa as our top choice for our next big family reunion.

The villa is fully staffed and is a great option if you have done the all inclusive hotels and ready to try a new vacation style.

The villa is on a quiet and private beach and close to shopping and restaurants. I recommend The Palms for those seeking a private and custom style vacation getaway for any size group.

Carol F
“My Days in Paradise”
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I contacted The Palms for a four day stay. I didn't want an all inclusive, I wanted a beach front suite, I wanted to relax and not hear loud music or be in buffet lines. The place looked magical. They weren't officially taking guests yet since they were doing some minor detailing and landscaping but I called anyway and said I was fine with it if they would allow me to come for the long weekend.

We arrived and were blown away at the size and beauty of the property! I felt I arrived in Spain at a beautiful Mediterranean villa tucked away from the line of all inclusive hotels. It was totally private, beautifully decorated in bright and happy colors. An open and free flowing floor plan. My room took my breath away. I was on the second floor in a beautiful suite with an expansive terrace that offered 180 degrees views of the sea. It was breath taking. My sheets were dried outside and were fresh and crisp, I fell into bed and had a fantastic sleep.

I'm an early riser and caught the sunrise, while sitting in my pjs sipping coffee and relaxing on one of the oversized chaise loungers on my private terrace, I watched the sunrise and it was jaw dropping. We slept with the sound of the waves and woke to delicious Dominican coffee, fresh fruit and an egg frittata made with fresh basil from the herb garden located behind the kitchen and local cheese (quest fresca) yum!

We spent the days floating from the beach to the lazy river pool. It was just what I wanted.

The lunch was delicious, a salad of mixed greens, shaved almonds, local avocado slices and grilled chicken. It was perfect. For a topper I as given a fruit smoothly of mango, pineapple and papaya that was great! In the afternoon homemade Margaritas, with mango salsa and tortilla chips were brought out. These were the BEST Margaritas!

I would highly recommend The Palms for those wanting a vacation that offers privacy, personal attention, local grown produce and delicious Dominican dishes, beach front suites that are spacious, beautifully decorated with a private terrace with views that one needs to experience to believe. I am looking forward to booking the entire villa for a family reunion next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach front balcony and views of the sunrise
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing