“Boutique property on a wonderful beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms Punta Cana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael W
“Boutique property on a wonderful beach”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Beautifully located a short transit from the airport on a beautiful beach. This property is well amenitized - great pool, steps from the beach. All the services you would expect from a larger property but with a boutique feel. Staff were very accommodating - great service, assistance in booking excursions (surfing, dune buggies, etc). The food was excellent - no need to leave the property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
charsun52
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend booking this Villa for any event.
It is a gorgeous property. My daughter had her wedding here and we hosted 32 people at the villa.
Everyone had a wonderful time. The owners and staff make sure you are taken care of at all times and are very accommodating.

We enjoyed it so much I'm sure we will go back.

Char Sunderland

Heather P
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

When Southwest started flight service to the Caribbean I immediately looked up places to stay on VRBO. Little did I know I would stumble upon our wedding venue. I saw that this immaculate villa slept 35 people and after reading the reviews I told my boyfriend, "If we get married, we should go here!" It was the best decision ever. We went sight unseen which can be truly scary, however, Kelly was so attentive with my requests. She was always available by phone and email so I felt very comfortable with the whole process. When we arrived we were treated so graciously. Seeley and Miguel and the whole staff were amazing. Anything we needed, they accommodated. The food was so good and it was such a pleasure to not have to worry about anything for three days. The wedding itself was gorgeous and ran so smoothly. The only thing that went wrong was that my grooms vows blew away from the gust of beach wind. It made for a good laugh tho. Btw, the talent in punta cana is amazing. All the vendors we hired were fantastic. Many of the wedding guests asked if we flew people in bc they were so impressed with the cake, my makeup and hair, the photographer and videographer, ect. We trusted the whole process and it worked out beyond belief! If you're thinking of booking - dont hesitate!

markbdunw...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Paradise”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Absolutely amazing place. Rooms, food, service, pool, beach, amenities were excellent! We had 12 couples together and it was the perfect place - everyone had their own room/bathroom. I would not choose anywhere else for a big group like this. We hope to return again!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Management Response
12 Dec 2016
We loved having you and your family and friends. And we are just thrilled you were so pleased with the wedding! The Palms family sends our regards and wishes you many happy years!
JFSGlobeT...
New York City, New York, USA
“Fantastic Family Reunion & Celebration!”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a superb family reunion and celebration of our mom's birthday at The Palms! The staff were amazing, warm and super helpful to our entire family of 20 guests - spanning in age from 8yrs old to 80! Travel to/from the airport was a breeze. The food and accommodations were top-notch! The beach and pool were gorgeous. Everyone at the villa went above and beyond to ensure we all had a great time. We've done similar reunions in the Carribean before as a group but this trip was, by far, the best and most memorable!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stacey S
Norfolk, Virginia
“A Fantastic Girls Getaway”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

A group of girlfriends and I ventured to The Palms for a week in May looking for some sun and relaxation. This villa was by far the best personal experience I've had in the Dominican Republic. This is my second time to the DR and I will never stay anywhere else. After being greeted by the owners, Seeley and Miguel, we were shown to our rooms that boasted breathtaking views. The rooms were large and very clean. There is the option of using A/C or opening the doors and windows. I opted for the latter and it was very comfortable.
Secondly I cannot say enough about the FOOD. Chef Lubin is out of this world! I would compare any of his dishes to some of the best restaurants in Manhattan. We were a healthy bunch and Chef Lubin was able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and his dessert...you'll never have anything like it!
Finally, everyone at The Palms is so friendly and accommodating. We requested massages and they were set up immediately. We made a trip to a nearby beach and spent the day body boarding and surfing and enjoyed the local fare. It was awesome. Seeley and her staff ensure that you are comfortable and provide a very hospitable environment. We will certainly be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing