Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina
Bay Inn Estates(Alice Town)
US$129
US$309
US$281
Hotels.com
All reviewsbull sharksdive shopfishdive masterdock mastermanager mrscuba divingscuba centeron site restaurantlaid backsmall islandrestaurant staffmarine lifeoff seasongolf cartlow keycan't wait to go back
Reviewed 18 November 2013

While I did have a GREAT time in Bimini, I felt that the property itself was quite run down. There were exposed nails EVERYWHERE on the decking and even in the concrete. I didn't quite understand that. The entire property just looks run down. It is quite possible that since we were there in off-season that the staff would be repainting and taking care of the deficiencies over the winter months. The staff was very, very helpful! Again, we had a great time and I would go back to Bimini, but would expect to pay a bit less for a stay at this property..

Room Tip: The bungalows were quite awesome!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank SCCPanhead
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I went to BBGC to dive. I had a great day diving with them. Great dive boat and very helpful crew. I really liked my room and was very comfortable. The food at the resort is extremely good. If you are from the US, you will think that the restaurant service is slow -- you need to chill out and get on island time! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will go back in a heartbeat. I love the historic aspect of the place.

Room Tip: There are a few cottages for a nice couples getaway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Roger T
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We loved the place! Staff was wonderful and very nice! Clean room and extra large. Would stay again. Pool was nice. We rented a golf cart and explored the whole island which was fun. The end of the island has the best beaches and beach parties.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank susan s
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Being this was my first time in the Bahamas, I wasn't sure what to expect. What caught my eye first was the clear water. Then to ride the boat to the hotel and it be located centralized to many things, I was elated!! The room was different having the concrete floor but the climate control and the breeze blowing in from the balcony was great! The housekeeping staff came daily and provided clean linen, towels, everything that I needed. The restaurant had great food and service and the pool was a great getaway if I didn't want to go to the beach. I wish the bar beside the pool was open to enjoy drinks outside by the pool or pool table. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I will return to stay in this same location!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lamar J
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at the Big Game Club over the last 30 years through several owners.The new and current owners ( x2 years) have created a welcoming and comfortable resort while succeeding in preserving the island's unique atmosphere of " Out Island" charm complete with hammocks hanging from the palm trees. The rooms are spacious and clean, nicely decorated. The cottages lining the marina are basic but also well maintained and creatively decorated. The restaurant serves meals and island appetizers as well as cocktails from 7 am till closing late into the night. The food is of excellent quality cooked to order which sometimes results in longer waits but again, the meals are well presented and tasty. The housekeeping staff as well as the restaurant and marina staff are all friendly and more than willing to help you navigate the premises as well as the island of Bimini in general. Everything from Deep Sea and Bonefish fishing trips to golf cart rentals( a Must to facilitate your exploring of the island!) can be arranged through the Front Desk staff of this well run small resort. Hemingway, who once famously lived at Big Game for a time, would approve of the present incarnation of this property.

• Stayed: February 2013