“RUN AWAY!”

Add it.
Delta Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in West Helena
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Once a year my husband and son travel to area for a guided fishing trip on the mighty Mississippi. This is where they usually stay. In 2012 it was a Motel 6. Everything was fine for the $50 we paid. Now it is Delta Inn and is so nasty and run down. We had a double. Toilet was leaking, A/C went out in the middle of the night, pillows were flat as a pancake. My husband went to the front desk to ask for more pillows and was informed that their policy is to only give one extra pillow per room. But, she came back saying they had none to give. When we got home and unpacked, found a roach in with our clothes. The entire place inside and out is very run down. Didn't feel safe at all. Next time we will stay at the best western.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We got a room here for my husband's 25 year reunion. Arrived to check-in at 9pm and left hotel at 9:05 (never went in room) for reunion dance. Arrived back at hotel at 12 am. Went in room, there were flying bugs in the room. My husband was trying to kill them. I went to use the bathroom and turned on the light and roaches were crawling, all while my husband was killing a beatle! We went to turn our key in, asked for a refund, and left. Next day, the manager called and said that she can not give a refund because I used the bathroom and there was water in the sink from when I washed my hands!!!! She stated the bed wasn't touched and she only found one beatle, so she could not refund our $80.00!!! BEWARE and STAY at your own RISK!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 117,185,711
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I visit this area pretty often (born and raised there) and usually stay here. Not anymore. I ask if I got a discount for being a disabled veteran and a member of the AARP and was told yes. I didn't get a discount. I couldn't get to my room for the people that where there to swim ( not staying and paying). My last stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel was ok. Good: water pressure is outstanding, no carpet, clean enough, not directly on the highway. Bad: no clock, no coffee pot, breakfast was prepackaged doughnuts and muffins, price was high for what you got. Probably will stay elsewhere next year.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Karen S

Been to Delta Inn? Share your experiences!