“No way a 4 star hotel!!!! ”

Ramada West Memphis
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in West Memphis
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on 6-13-14, sent my husband to check in upon arrival, he was told only I could check in(never have had that issue occur in any hotel/motel). Get to our room, start unloading, my child ends up finding a PILL on the business desk!!! My husband immediately flushed it down the toilet. The drain suction cup to the tub did not work, the shower curtain smelled musty/moldy. We were exhausted from driving all day, so went to bed around 10:00pm, that's when all H _ _ _ broke loose, we listened to non-stop doors closings, laughter in the hallways, more loud door openings closings(we were conveniently put right in front of the exit/entrance door. I finally called the "front desk attendant", explained all of this to him because there was no manager on duty, asked if there was anyway to at least enforce a "quite time" being the pool had closed, his response was "No" and to ask for manager Mark in the morning. The noise did not stop until around 3:00am. Somehow, my 2 kids were able to sleep, but my husband and I did NOT!!!! The next morning when I checked out, I did ask for manager Mark, but at 9:30am, he had not gotten to work yet??!?! I again explained myself to the "front desk attendant" and there was an excuse for everything I mentioned, including the PILL! All she could do would be to take $15.00 off our room fee. This experience has ruined Ramada for me, we will never stay here again!
There was ALOT of other minor things too that were wrong too(like breakfast offerings, TV picture, smell of smoke every now and then IN A NON-SMOKING ROOM) but the major 3 things, I listed at the top, and complained about those 3 things only.

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Reviewed 2 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed in some different hotels on our roadtrip to some states. And I found this hotel serve the best breakfast compare to other hotels with same price. Mary served all guest very warm and nicely. She treated each guest as if she knew them for a long time. Good job Mary !

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Overall experience was okay but I initially had a King size bed reservation but it was not honored and was given a double bed instead. Also, I was never made aware prior to my trip that King's were not available and did not find out until the night I showed up for my reservation. She admitted they knew about the issue since my initial date of booking the reservation.

2  Thank Rigoberto D