We stopped in this hotel in hopes that it would be a cheap, clean place to stay for the night. As it turned out, it was the worst hotel my family has ever stayed in. We got placed into a room with a hole in the window, allowing endless mosquitoes to invade our room. Not a minute went by without killing one. Although the manager was quick and willing to help, it didn't make up for the countless bites on our legs. To top it off, the breakfast was nothing short of terrible. They offered moldy bread, an overused waffle machine, and hardened biscuits. Save your money and time by skipping this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in town for business meetings or leisure travel, our 114 spacious, extended stay rooms are the perfect escape away from the bustle of downtown Memphis. Enjoy apartment-style living with a hotel feel when you take advantage of kitchens outfitted with full-size refrigerators and microwaves, complimentary WiFi, and plush beds you'll sink right into. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extend a Suites West Memphis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson West Memphis Hotel West Memphis
- West Memphis Howard Johnson
- Ramada West Memphis