Comfort Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$102
US$92
Ramada West Memphis(West Memphis)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Express Inn(West Memphis)
US$69
Hotels.com
Homegate Inn & Suites(West Memphis)
TripAdvisor
New Hampshire Inn(West Memphis)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfriesfront deskthe sofa bedcracker barrellobby and breakfast areaboy scoutsrooms are bigsausageindoor poolwafflesenjoyed my staysitting areahot breakfastvery nice hotelcheck in was a breezecold cerealmanager on duty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2012

This was probably one of the best stays we have had in a good while. The manager was very friendly and helpful and the desk clerk, Taylor, was exceptional. A great knowledge of the area with some excellent tips for dinner. The room was very clean (but I believe this was a fairly new hotel) and modern. Electrical outlets were plentiful and included USB connections. I would hope to see more motels upgrade with this.

The free continental breakfast was complete with bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, cereal, etc. and the breakfast manger was most helpful.

All and all, the stay was wonderful and we hope stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I stayed here on two different occasions from Dec 03 through Dec 11 2012.. My first stay when checking had the experience of very nice and helpful guy name Roy. I got into my room and everything was neat and clean felt very comfortable as I was looking to turn on frig before going to get drinks and fruit there was no frig in room. I called down to front desk Roy stated no one there to get me one but he could move me across the hall plus reduce my rate for the stay. He was very helpful even brought me new room key. I checked out and reserved my room for next stay and same rate was giving to me for same room. Very Friendly and Helpful people of Comfort Suites. from checkin to housekeeping. Will return and plan to stay again. Looks to be fairly new plus it is Non Smoking which was a major plus to me...

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jodigirlinnfl
Reviewed 20 November 2012

very nice stay. Half way between Houston and Chicago. Close to Cracker Barrel. Good Italian restaurant close by. The hotel sits back away from the interstate, so no road noise. All of the desk agents were down to earth and helpful. Will stay here again on trips to the midwest. Call before you go. The exit is tricky.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2012

No matter what I need when I stay at Comfort Suites in West Memphis, it is provided if possible. From the little lady that serves the breakfast to the very professional and courteous staff, my stays there have always been very pleasant. The beds make you not want to get up in the morning.

I would rate this hotel on a scale of 1-10 as a 10.

Room Tip: Heck I have stayed in several rooms there and I can't tell you one was better over the other. the size of the rooms vary slightly but not enough to notice in my opinion.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We have stayed at this Comfort Suites in the past and due to a rude clerk we have not stayed since. However we were in the area and a storm was coming in so we decided to make this our stop. We were greeted by a very nice and pleasant desk clerk, unlike our previous experience. The hotel lobby is beginning to show some age and as we entered the elevator we noticed the carpet was not all that clean. Our room was on the second floor and it was a good ---not fabulous room. As we exited the elevator we noticed the carpet cleanliness was about like the carpet on the first floor. It needed cleaning. The room was clean and everything was in working order. The mattress on the bed was firm and was excellent. The next morning we ate the continental breakfast, however it was more than just a continental breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, grits, and an array of fresh fruits, yogurt and pastries. The area was kept well stocked and the woman in charge checked on our table to see if she could get us anything. She also kept the food area very clean and the seating area clean. We thought this was exceptional. This is by far the nicest breakfast re and service we have encountered in many months. We were given a daily paper at the desk and our check out was accurate and pleasant. This was a good stay. We just hope they maintain their friendly attitude at the front desk.

Room Tip: Would try to get a room close to the elevators however not next to them. Long walk down the hallways.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple