Clarion Hotel(West Memphis)
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Homegate Inn & Suites(West Memphis)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$123
  • Free Breakfast
Express Inn(West Memphis)
Book now, pay at stay
US$57
All reviewssafe areanice folksroom was cleanwithin walking distancedowntown memphisbeale streetcasinoraces
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed at this property for a week long Memphis Vacation. It is the a very short drive to Memphis and an excellent price! We were traveling with two families, so we called ahead and asked for rooms with interior connecting doors. The office staff was very friendly and as promised, reserved us the the connecting rooms. This was GREAT for our kids to travel back and forth with toys and games from room to room. The front desk staff was very helpful with directions and suggestions for getting around.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2013

For those like me that are used to being somewhat disappointed with online reservations, you don't have to worry about that here. Easy off and on I 55 and even a dog racing/casino straight across the street if you need entertaining. We even decided to stay a second night. 56.00 a nite including tax n fees and we got a king nonsmoking. Room was VERY clean. Bed was comfortable thought not plush. Right across the street was Margarita Mexican food which was very good and reasonably priced or buffet at the racetrack for 10.99+. Very nice people at the desk too. So go ahead and stay with them..... I will again when I'm this way! And I am picky....

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We have stayed at various Red Roof Inns while traveling. They are perfect when you just need to stay a night before getting back on the road. And we have had good stays in Wisconsin & Illinois. However, while traveling through Arkansas, we decided to stay the night here at the Red Roof Inn in West Memphis. If we had not been so extremely tired from driving, we definately would have stayed somewhere else. Unfortunately, we already had our bags in the room & we were exhausted! The room was filthy! They obviously have no idea about wiping down the lightswitches, or door knobs. You could see the caked on dirt all around that. Also, when they wipe the floors they miss the corners. The microwave didn't work. The tub didn't have a stopper in it so even if I wanted to give my kids a bath, I wouldn't have been able to. I was grossed out & couldn't get out fast enough

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stay at a lot of Red Roofs for many reasons - the most important is their ADA accessibility. This one however, does not meet National Standards. Although I called and pre-registered for an ADA room, and the clerk assured me it was, the room left a lot to be desired. The toiler was not the correct height, the toilet was positioned so it was difficult for a person in a wheelchair to access it properly, and the bathtub did not have shower chair or appropriate bars.

The lighting was not accessible. In order to keep the only plug in the room "hot", you had to leave the light on. You could not access the lights over the beds as they were very high and could not be reached,. These problems were reported to the manager - let's see what is done to correct them.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It's clean.. Not the cleanest.. But clean enough where I would stay again if I must..it's right across from casino.. Lot of shady people sitting around.. But this is the norm for this area.. I think the pice for corporate should have been cheaper

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business