All reviewssuperior kingsafe areanice folksroom was cleanwithin walking distancedowntown memphisbeale streetcasinoraces
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The staff is very nice an friendly. ...they go well out of their way to make u feel at home......the management is great .....they provided a shuttle to get me to an from school....if ever in west memphis again...I would love to stay their again!!!!!!....Michael h.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank loverman559
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped by this motel on our way home from TX., in Feb. We liked it so much, we stopped again this past Dec. This will be our go to stop from now on. It was quiet, clean, and close to any kind of restaurant you could want, I recommend this motel to everyone.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank gmamafizzle
Reviewed 4 November 2013

As we got ready to go to bed very tired, my husband's mattress was sagging badly in the middle. One of my pillow cases was dirty, grey, with unwashed pen marks all over it. Threw it on the floor, as we were so tired after long drive. Next morning, the shower was COLD. No hot water!! The microwave in the room did not work. When I complained at check out, I was told we should have asked for a different room the previous night, and they subtracted $5 from the bill. NEVER AGAIN!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank adrienneAthens_Ohio
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Well, this Red Roof Inn, located in Memphis, Arkansas, should be a place you pass by. It isn't the worst place we have ever stayed, but it leaves a little to be desired. The price is cheap and the staff is friendly, but the rooms are definitely in need of some upgrading and improvements.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The mosquitoes were ridiculous and when we complained, we received a response that it's always like that. A second room we booked for our 16 year old son & nephew had vomit on the side of the bed under the bedspread so we requested another room. We opened the door and the tv was on and someone was in the shower. Already occupied! A third room was requested and found on the opposite side of the building from us but the mosquitoes were just as bad. I realize this is a low end motel but not this low!

Room Tip: Pick the Knights Inn instead!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family