“Great value! Quiet clean room.”

Red Roof Inn West Memphis
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in West Memphis
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Will stay again. Staff was nice, room was clean, breakfast wasn't the best but we were going out for breakfast anyway. It was a great value. The rate was cheap but you couldn't tell by the room. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Out of all the hotels we could've chosen I'm glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Kim M

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed a couple of nights here, and that was all I needed, as my main reason was for visiting Graceland across the river. The breakfast here gets low marks! Not good! Everything else got a pass mark! Staff were friendly - one lady had a cool southern accent! There are places close buy where you can pickup food. I was travelling on a budget so this is what I expected - so it suited me at the end of the day.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The staff is very nice an friendly. ...they go well out of their way to make u feel at home......the management is great .....they provided a shuttle to get me to an from school....if ever in west memphis again...I would love to stay their again!!!!!!....Michael h.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank loverman559
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped by this motel on our way home from TX., in Feb. We liked it so much, we stopped again this past Dec. This will be our go to stop from now on. It was quiet, clean, and close to any kind of restaurant you could want, I recommend this motel to everyone.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank gmamafizzle
Reviewed 4 November 2013

As we got ready to go to bed very tired, my husband's mattress was sagging badly in the middle. One of my pillow cases was dirty, grey, with unwashed pen marks all over it. Threw it on the floor, as we were so tired after long drive. Next morning, the shower was COLD. No hot water!! The microwave in the room did not work. When I complained at check out, I was told we should have asked for a different room the previous night, and they subtracted $5 from the bill. NEVER AGAIN!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank adrienneAthens_Ohio
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Well, this Red Roof Inn, located in Memphis, Arkansas, should be a place you pass by. It isn't the worst place we have ever stayed, but it leaves a little to be desired. The price is cheap and the staff is friendly, but the rooms are definitely in need of some upgrading and improvements.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The mosquitoes were ridiculous and when we complained, we received a response that it's always like that. A second room we booked for our 16 year old son & nephew had vomit on the side of the bed under the bedspread so we requested another room. We opened the door and the tv was on and someone was in the shower. Already occupied! A third room was requested and found on the opposite side of the building from us but the mosquitoes were just as bad. I realize this is a low end motel but not this low!

Room Tip: Pick the Knights Inn instead!