Clarion Hotel(West Memphis)
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$52
Homegate Inn & Suites(West Memphis)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Hotels.com
US$66
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssafe areanice folksroom was cleanwithin walking distancedowntown memphisbeale streetcasinoraces
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Nice place but location was trickey to. Navigate at night due to interstate highways but inn was decent I have no complaint price good clean rooms pet friendly AC was ice cold. I wound definetly ook a night or two at this inn

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Will stay again. Staff was nice, room was clean, breakfast wasn't the best but we were going out for breakfast anyway. It was a great value. The rate was cheap but you couldn't tell by the room. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Out of all the hotels we could've chosen I'm glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed a couple of nights here, and that was all I needed, as my main reason was for visiting Graceland across the river. The breakfast here gets low marks! Not good! Everything else got a pass mark! Staff were friendly - one lady had a cool southern accent! There are places close buy where you can pickup food. I was travelling on a budget so this is what I expected - so it suited me at the end of the day.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The staff is very nice an friendly. ...they go well out of their way to make u feel at home......the management is great .....they provided a shuttle to get me to an from school....if ever in west memphis again...I would love to stay their again!!!!!!....Michael h.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank loverman559
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped by this motel on our way home from TX., in Feb. We liked it so much, we stopped again this past Dec. This will be our go to stop from now on. It was quiet, clean, and close to any kind of restaurant you could want, I recommend this motel to everyone.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends