All reviews pet area superior king room was clean nice folks safe area within walking distance downtown memphis staff was friendly beale street casino races
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Not the newest Red Roof, but good enough for the money spend, the staff is friendly, the room is nice and clean, there are restaurants close bye, only like 6/7 miles from Beale street, the Gibson factory tour and the Sun studio's.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here one night because they allow dogs and we always travel with our little dog. We had the superior king room (room 120) and the room itself was large and seemed clean. Unfortunately, when we were ready to sleep, the a/c started rattling and was extremely noisy. Luckily, it was a cool night so we were able to just use the fan. This would have really upset me if it had been a warmer night because I don't think they would have fixed it at night. The microwave was usable if you press the buttons just right. The staff was very friendly. If you need anything, you use the service road to fast food places and Walmart.

Room tip: if you want a large room, 120 was large, but be sure the a/c and microwave are working properly.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was a clean comfortable stay. We were treated very well. I left my night dress on the bathroom door and didn't realize until the following night. Called the manager and he found and mailed my night dress to my home. I am so great full. Thank you so much, and my recommendation is a good one. It is a well worth the dollars spent.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Nice place but location was trickey to. Navigate at night due to interstate highways but inn was decent I have no complaint price good clean rooms pet friendly AC was ice cold. I wound definetly ook a night or two at this inn

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Will stay again. Staff was nice, room was clean, breakfast wasn't the best but we were going out for breakfast anyway. It was a great value. The rate was cheap but you couldn't tell by the room. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Out of all the hotels we could've chosen I'm glad we stayed here.

Date of stay: April 2014