“Rooms clean, and smoke free”

Days Inn West Memphis
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in West Memphis
Senath, Mo.
“Rooms clean, and smoke free”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The location took a little bit to get to but, over all a great place to stay, staff was friendly the hotel lobby was clean, i sid not take advantage of the continental breakfast so I cannot review on that. There is travel center just down the road that has a denny's attached with great food, the hotel is Just a short distance from downtown Memphis.

• Stayed March 2014
Hiral P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn West Memphis, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are pleased to know that the location was good and accomodating to your personal needs. We hope to see you again soon and that you continue to visit us. Thank you again for staying with us here at the Days Inn West Memphis, AR.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was barely there 7 hours- just to sleep. Room was ok, bed too high, bed linen odd. It was clean enough.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We deeply apologize for your inconvenience with the bed and breakfast. We do hope to improve these things for you and other future guests. We appreciate you and hope that you do return to stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us here at the Days Inn West Memphis, AR.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was a great hotel to stay. I was very relaxed & comfortable at my stay. The beds was very comfortable.

I didn't have any problems with my room. The price was just right. They had a starter breakfast that was fine. I can always go to IHop if I need a big meal. I will recommended this to more people

• Stayed March 2014
Garland, Texas
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was going through AR. when a winter storm was coming. so we decided to stay here. DAY 1,,Now the the room looked ok. The bed was the best ever. Now we needed towels for the bath room the maid said she would get some. The bed top covers were dirty but we bring our own so I used them. the storm was getting worst looks like we will be staying at least a week here in W Memphis. Here comes the problem. Maids will not clean the rooms the guest look shady the buissness office is out of order, and on day 2,, no breakfast food at 8:30am, I was told 9:30 was cut off. waited to see if they was going to refill. Went back to room came back around 9:15 still no food ask the maids that were standing around the room if they are going to fill the breakfast room they said we don't do that we are maids. SO excuse the f+++ out of me. So I left went back to room. (Never went back to check out morning breakfast again) Roads are bad went to the casino to eat. I called office told them what we needed the maid gave me wet clean towels before I notice she was gone. so I threw them over the tub to air dry. On day 3,,, I ask where is the laundry it was up stairs. Went up there to wash a load the place was a disaster garbage as NOT been taken out. standing water around electrical cords ,,again I called and ask when the last time someone cleaned the laundry room. She said she would check on it. Day 4,, NO MAID SERVICE AGAIN! The room needed to be vacume garbage cans in room had no bags in them so we could at least tie them put by door for them to pick it up. On day 5;;;I got up made the beds the other half said he had enough they are going to clean the room went to the office complain told them what needs to be done or he is calling wyndom corp, which he did. WYNDAM CALLED TOLD THEM TO GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK FOR 1 DAY. I took a shower while he was at the office got out he was still gone. I had a towel around me brushing my teeth when the door came open. I thought it was him coming in then it closed slowly I went to the door no one was there. I called him ask if he was in the office he said yes told him a maid came in without knocking and was not dress. He told them that it was unacceptable and they needed to address the issued. It was almost 4pm and still no room service, the office called said we need to leave or they will call the cops,,.you don't have to tell us twice. We pack up our things and the cops were pulling in when we started to leave. My other half went to the office told the police office we were leaving that they had no right to call you. The officer said he calls amost everyday about something. He is an arab from hell thinks we owe him for coming to America what an idiot. Never again and Wyndam will get an ear full about this.

Room Tip: no good room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank cc b
Hiral P, General Manager at Days Inn West Memphis, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
I am terribly sorry that you had such a bad experience with the Day's Inn of West Memphis. We are currently working to resolve these issue for the future. I know that it doesn't take away from the fact that this trip was bad, but we are hoping to handle issues of this nature, better in the future. Please make sure if you ever give us another chance to speak with the manager of customer relations. Thank you for staying at the Day's Inn of West Memphis, AR.

Travellers are raving about these West Memphis hotels