“Great place to relax for a few hours.”

Southland Park Gaming and Racing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dog Track and Casino in West Memphis, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 July 2014

If you want to relax and get away for the afternoon go hide out at southland park. I go because my phone doesn't get a signal. Lol it's awesome. And considering, it doesn't really cost THAT much.

1  Thank Jenni7221979
Write a ReviewReviews (1,850)

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Overall it was a different experience than most casinos. I'm from Mississippi and the casinos are dull and boring. Also, the slots aren't loose as most people would like

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Fun... enjoyed with my friend ... and won.... food is great... friendly helpful employees... cash out machines easy way to get cash

Reviewed 25 July 2014

my first time coming and I love it I will bring people back with me to have fun like I did. so lets have fun.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had a great time !! The best part was the buffet, the food was very good. Also the casino area didn't have the smoke that casinos usually have, what a plus !!