“Good Breakfast Buffet”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #29 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We ate here on our way home from vacation. We were seated quickly and the restaurant looked clean and the staff that we interacted with was friendly. The buffet had a decent variety and everything we had was good.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have not eaten at this Shoneys in several years and wanted to try something else for a change. Food, spilled beverage, crayons, paper on the floors. Tables were not wiped down with cleaner...I watched waitress use rag from bus boy tub full of dirty dishes. Table next to me asked for extra plate for baby to eat from and had dried food on it. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

The wait staff was just great.
Place was relatively clean and swept.
I had the buffet and it had a lot to be desired.
Food was overlooked, fruit had no taste not much more.
I would not recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family came here after we funeralized our aunt about thirty of us and the staff and management were wonderful. The food was excellent would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Will be back.