“Always good”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Hermann, Missouri
“Always good”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great service, great food. Dad ordered the trout and it looked great! Mom had the chicken salad - big portions! My sister and I had versions of the Vegetable Plate. All was good.

• Visited March 2014

Blythville,ark
“Great place to eat anytime!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Been eating there for years. We live 45 min away but the drive is worth it!! The food is ways great and we love the breakfast. Great staff service with a smile.

Vincennes, Indiana
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband & I ate here several times during the week of the Farm & Gin show, for breakfast/lunch/dinner. The food and the service was very good every time. Exactly what we've come to expect from Cracker Barrel.

Birmingham, Alabama
“LUNCH TIME BONUS!”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

After a hectic morning of travel and bad weather I popped into the Cracker Barrel. I was pleasantly surprised by a warm fire burning, great customer service and a hot fresh lunch! Brandon did an excellent job as a server. He was attentive, my drink was never less than half full. He had my order right the first time with my specific requirements. I am limited to the foods that I am able to enjoy due my health, so to have the meatloaf in a warm setting was a bonus. The veggies were seasoned just right!

Central Texas
“A tablespoon of ice cream?”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

First, let me say I am a Cracker Barrel fan. Generally speaking, the food quality is very good and the service is friendly and competent. However, on our travels to TN, we stopped in West Memphis and ordered takeout from this CB location. I don't often order dessert, but the photo of apple dumplings with TWO nice sized scoops of ice cream rang my bell and it was included in our order. Imagine my surprise when I returned to our hotel, unloaded our sack and found two TINY tablespoons of ice cream in the cup. Seriously, people...I kid you not. Come on, CB.