“Wished I had picked a different restaurant.”

Las Margaritas Mexican Grill
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Drinks Specials, Food, and Fun! Las Margaritas has a private party room available for reservations.
Reviewed 4 July 2009

Seated next to a table full of screaming kids wasn't the best way to be introduced to the restaurant. Once they settled down, the karoke started up. That was so funny and not nearly as annoying as a couple of toddlers crying and screaming and kicking my seat.

As far as the food was concerned, I chose shrimp quesadillas...the shrimp was tough, and the dish had no taste. My sister had beef tacos, the shells were burnt, meat not seasoned. Neither dish was worth it. Our waiter was slow, assumed he was busy, then I saw him folding napkins. While our drink glasses sat empty.

I am over in West Memphis every week. This was the first and last time I will visit Margarita's unless drinking and karaoke are the plan and not dinner.

Reviewed 19 March 2008

Cross over to Arkansas for this authentic Mexican restaurant. Cute decor with an extensive menu. I love the Shrimp Eduardo.