“Great stay!”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in West Memphis
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great clean room, very large. Bed was comfortable. The Customer service is excellent! The owners were kind enough to send me an item I left in my room. Definitely recommend if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the great review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. It makes us feel good to know that our hard work pays off.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
ogmo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Other than the so-so coffee my only complaint was with the TV channel selections. I don't need 99 channels but during my stay in October 2013 there was no ABC channel. I asked the desk clerk and he suggested a channel but it was not ABC in my room. The slick room info guide had the networks listed but they were all wrong too. They must have switched cable service at some point. The cable tv service in use had no 'tv guide' channel. Also my tv remote control only worked when you pushed the buttons HARD!

Room Tip: all rooms seem the same
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thank you for choosing Homegate inn & suites West memphis. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered at our property. Hope you give us another chance in the future.
Livingston, TX
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. It actually smelled good, and not like a motel room. Good mattress. No noise problems. Breakfast was typical motel continental breakfast - nothing special. My only complaint from my entire stay was that the coffee in the breakfast room was the most awful swill I've ever tasted. The coffee in the room was only slightly better. But this is a relatively minor point, and I'd still recommend this motel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Don M
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience here at the Homegateinn & suites in West Memphis, AR. Thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to West Memphis.
Shippensburg
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I booked because of the reviews and I will say it was well worth it. The staff is very professional, clean room just over all comfort. Felt completely safe staying there with my grandson. Even off the interstate very quite. The breakfast was good. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us here at the Homegate inn & suites in West Memphis, AR. It is our pleasure to take care of you while you are in our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I spent several hours searching for a clean, safe and affordable hotel for me, my mom, and my grandma to stay at overnight to break up a long road trip in July of 2013. I selected Homegate Inn and I am so glad I did. It was safe, clean, and easily accessible to the interstate. I am somewhat of a clean freak so I inspected all areas of our room for things most people wouldn't even think about. The room was Immaculate!!!! There wasn't even dust on the top of the door frames:) Door frames are not something I normally check but I was so amazed how clean everything else was I just had to find something wrong.....I couldn't! Don't waste hours searching other hotels in the area, just chose Homegate Inn! You won't regret it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Stopped at this hotel randomly on a road trip. The room was large and clean with a refrigerator and microwave. Bed was comfortable. We had a Uhaul with a trailer and since there was no room in the parking lot they let us park under the entrance canopy. Excellent, friendly customer service. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Artiam234
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My wife and I took this trip for business, and to visit family and friends. I read many of the reviews left by others prior to making reservations. We chose this hotel over the Super 8 in West Memphis. Our stay there was one night on 06/18/2013. The room itself was large. Ten foot ceilings, I'm guessing. The room was "beautiful" as my wife put it. They were installing new wall mounted 39" HDTV's that day. We didn't find a channel guide. Not a biggie. We survived. The beds were new or newer, and sat higher than others we had been used to. This is the hotel I would gush over, if I were a "gusher" Wireless internet was 802.11N, and worked well.The desk attendant was very friendly, provided important information to us about the area, and guided us to the hotel when we got lost before arriving. The only caution I would have is that if you are expecting a deluxe breakfast experience, you'll be disappointed. Standard coffee, juice, and carbs. The difference in price for the room is easily well worth it. I would venture to say that the HomeGate can compete with the Mid tier hotels (Holiday Inn Express, Best Western, and the like). Would we recommend this hotel? absolutely. Having read the reviews, we chose to stay here. We are happy we did.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms allow you to park in front of your room. We like that.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for the great review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. It makes us feel good to know that our hard work pays off.

Mike,Manager