“Weekend Trip”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in West Memphis
University, Mississippi
“Weekend Trip”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We took a trip to Memphis for the weekend. So we pick the Homegate West Memphis, Ark for a night stay. The hotel room was nice and clean comfy bed . Nice sitting area to relax . The bathroom was nice and clean plenty hot water. The breakfast was good make your own waffle cereal, sweets, Hot Coffee . We will stay there again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your time to review of our hotel and your recent stay here at the Homegate inn & suites in West Memphis, AR. It certainly was our pleasure to host you during your trip to our area. I love that comforting feeling with our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I had a reservation with this hotel and due to extreme weather we were unable arrive due to extreme road conditions on the way. I called the hotel to inform of the situation and the response was "okay" and then I was hung up on.

There was no care at all about our situation and whoever answered the phone was horribly rude to just hang up on me. I will never stay at this hotel anytime I visit Memphis again after this. Happy to just take my money whilst I'm stranded in the snow outside Memphis!

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Bjelken
Dear guest,
we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered with our desk clerk. your reservation was pre- paid through orbitz, so there's nothing we can do but you had to call orbitz to cancel your reservation. We understand about bad weather but you called at 11:50pm on arrival date to let us know that you not going to make it. Once again we apologize behalf of our desk clerk. we hope you will give us another chance in future.
South Berwick, Maine
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Comfortable well kept hotel. Coffee maker fridge and micro in room. Flat panel TV. Small sitting room. Would stay again. Staff sincerely helpful in finding us two rooms on first floor. Comfy beds after 850 miles on road.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the great review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. It makes us feel good to know that our hard work pays off.
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband and I chose to stay here after reading the TripAdvisor reviews. It was exactly as the reviews said. Very clean, a comfortable bed. We had a king bed, the room was decent size with a small sitting area in addition to the bed area. Super pricing! Very quiet even though it is located close to I-40. The gentleman at the desk was polite, friendly and efficient. The place appears to have been recently remodeled, or they just do a super job with upkeep. Has a fridge & microwave. I would suggest bringing your own soap & shampoo, typical bar soap and a shampoo/conditioner combo was provided, this isn't a problem for me as I alway bring my on stuff anyway no matter where I go.

Breakfast was make your own,waffles, pastries, coffee & milk. We didn't have breakfast as I need more protein but my husband liked the coffee. And the hotel room price was so good we had a nice breakfast out. And it is close to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant! A bonus!!

Again I just want to say how clean this place was! When we travel to see family we normally stay in West Memphis and this will be our go to place from now on.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Caligurrl61
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us here at the Homegate inn & suites in West Memphis. We appreciate your kind comments concerning our accommodations. It is our sincere pleasure to have hosted you while traveling through this area. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Rochester, NY
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel is clean, tidy, well-run, clean, convenient, comfortable, and did I mention spotlessly clean? I was a little hesitant to book the least expensive establishment in the area, but wow, was I pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of this place. Nice beds, updated bathrooms, good breakfast, attentive staff. I will go the extra mile to get to this particular hotel any time I am in the area from now on.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great clean room, very large. Bed was comfortable. The Customer service is excellent! The owners were kind enough to send me an item I left in my room. Definitely recommend if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
ogmo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Other than the so-so coffee my only complaint was with the TV channel selections. I don't need 99 channels but during my stay in October 2013 there was no ABC channel. I asked the desk clerk and he suggested a channel but it was not ABC in my room. The slick room info guide had the networks listed but they were all wrong too. They must have switched cable service at some point. The cable tv service in use had no 'tv guide' channel. Also my tv remote control only worked when you pushed the buttons HARD!

Room Tip: all rooms seem the same