“Best glazed donuts”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in West Memphis
Clinton, Arkansas
“Best glazed donuts”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

that I have ever eaten. If I lived here I would weigh 400 pounds in a year! Makes Krispy Kreme look like amateur hour.
Did I mention that the best glazed donuts on the planet cost 50 cents each. That is right I said 50 CENTS!.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank James V

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming spot for delectable breakfast treats.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love that Howard's hasn't changed much in all the years I've been going there. Same cases. Coke machine. Bible verses. Iron patio tables inside. Now for the donuts- seasonally they do a red velvet one that's amazing. My favorite actually. My niece loves a bag of her cake and powdered donut holes. My younger son loves the filled donuts. Lemon is his fav. My older one like a plain ole glazed. I like them all! The chocolate with the white icing inside... Raspberry jelly... Cream horns... Bear claws... It's just a great place for non gourmet donuts. And the service is tops. You'll leave happy. And feel free to too the sweet folks that fill your box or bag for you. I always do. Anyone that gets up that early to feed me, deserves it! Go eat. Do it!

• Visited February 2014
“A Taste of Home”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This is my husband's hometown and one of the first stops that we make when we get into town. Krispy Kreme is one thing but it is hard to beat a hometown donut. We just keep coming back for more.

Visited November 2013
West Memphis, Arkansas
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Great donuts. Nice staff. Lots of variety. Always some scripture for the soul on the marker board. They stay open a lot too. Love taking the kids.

• Visited June 2012
“Best doughnuts ever!!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 via mobile

ZLobe all the choices and the mom and pop welcome feel each time I visit.

1 Thank Payton9912