“Always excellent!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Fraddon
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Delicious,homemade food. Hearty portions, local Cornish ingredients and honest prices. We make our meals from scratch and now serving food till 6PM, Monday to Saturday including our matured Cornish Steaks and very nice Chips. Don't just eat, ENJOY!
“Always excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Been here many times. Food is always very good. Love the bubble and squeak. Sunday carvery amazing. Thanks.

• Visited March 2014

Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent Meal !!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My family and myself dropped in last night to pick up some rock and ended up eating dinner in the cafe upstairs. It was fabulous. Ribeye steak for under £10, the meat was beautiful, everything cooked as we liked, our daughter had the burger which was huge and again excellent. All the other diners meals looked equally as good too. The staff were very friendly and the service first class. It ended our holiday on a real high note so thank you very much. We will definately be back when we are in the area again

“Fabulous steaks!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Was recommended to visit this restaurant by a friend....My partner and I both had the sirloin steaks....WOW!!! I have honestly never had such a mouth-watering, well cooked and tasty steak. The portions were huge and all for only £9.95. The service was outstanding, the staff were friendly, welcoming and polite.
Although it's primarily known as a 'cafe', the options on their evening menu will surprise you, so much to choose from, and was informed that everything is hand made on site... You can't really ask for more than that.
Will defiantly be visiting again.

• Visited August 2014
cornwall
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had Sunday lunch here. What a smashing place! Food (we chose the carvery selection, although you can choose from the menu and be served if you so desire) was delicious and there was an excellent selection of vegetables. I don't eat meat or fish and my request for a jug of vegetarian gravy was attended to immediately. My fellow diners told me that their meat choices were cooked perfectly, and everything was piping hot. We had made a reservation, and we ate in the dining room of the Cafe, which was bright and spotlessly clean. The staff are friendly and very helpful and made this first dining experience a pleasure. Great value for money, too. I just wish we had been before now - this certainly won't be our last visit! I recommend the Kingsley Cafe to you without hesitation.

• Visited August 2014
“Breakfast, lunch and now dinner!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Having been to the cafe several times on previous visits I can say that it has some of the best prepared food in Cornwall, remember this is a cafe!!!, the for is restaurant standard without compromise, seasonal, Cornish and well priced, excellent value for money and now they are opening later and offering steak dinners, Kingsley village cafe offers better value and quality than a lot of places in Newquay worth the drive out of town.