“Convenient for exploring Cornwall”

Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fraddon
wales
“Convenient for exploring Cornwall”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stay in premier inns a lot and this one was as expected. Friendly welcome, comfy bed, clean room. I asked for a quiet room as it is located on the very busy A30 we didn't hear a thing in our room at the back. The food in the Brewyers Fayre was ok with reasonably priced children's meals. There is also a McDonald's nextdoor for for snacks and a retail compex that sells foods of Cornwall...pricy! One disappointment we stayed in a premier inn in Somerset over Easter last year and the children had Easter eggs hidden in the room. This was lovely and would have been a nice touch for this Easter. We travelled all over Cornwall and this is an excellent base and it's only 8 miles from Newquay.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the bak away from the road
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2013

All round good and highly recommended. Staff very friendly, bed very comfortable. Bathrooms very clean. Good parking facilities. Premier Inns must be the best value for money around and they certainly live up to their reputation.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank nykamps
castleford
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We had to stay over night, due to very bad traffic on our way into Cornwall.

Arriving late we were relieved to find that they did have just one room left. So booked in and went next door for some food at the Brewers Fayre.

Had a good meal and returned for a decent nights sleep in the premier inn.

The room was spotlessly clean and smelt fresh, the bedding was white and crisp and the bathroom was sparkling clean.

But, the mattress on the bed was so uncomfortable! It was so hard and when laid on it, you could feel bumps where the springs were. It was possibly the worst nights sleep Ive had in along time. We've stayed in other P/Inns and the beds have been great, but this bed was decidedly not.

We knew that there wasnt much point in going to reception to ask to change to another room as the receptionist had said we had the last room.

On checkout, it was the same girl that had booked us in and I mentioned to her how badly we had slept. She was very apologetic and immediatley gave us a refund for our room! Which I was more than a little taken back at.

I think that perhaps we were just unlucky and got a room with a bumpy mattress...it wont stop us staying with the company again.

And the customer service from all the staff we spoke to was second to none!!! We've stayed in 5* hotels where the staff could well learn athing or two from premier inn staff.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2013

My partner and I stayed here for a saturday night. I had booked this a long time ahead and got a very good deal, but although I secured the booking with acredit card, I was going to apy cash on arrival.What a mistake, The young girl on reception said that if I wanted to pay cash then I would have to show her some form of ID. As my partner was driving I did not have my driving license with me so I had to call him in to show his driving license, I asked the young girl if I had had no idea what wouls happen and she stated in a rather rude way that you could not stay the night.

Room was comfortable although had a old fashioned TV. Had a evening mwal in the Brewers Fayre next to P.Inn very good

All in all despite the problem with paying cash, would stay at this P.Inn again

Room Tip: Pay by dr or credit card, cash is a no no
Devon
Reviewed 29 March 2013

We have stayed at this particular Premier Inn on many occasions, and their standard is always the same, very clean, warm and comfortable. The Staff on reception are always pleasant, helpful and polite. They always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Rooms are always clean to a high standard. Beds comfortable. Always look forward to staying at Premier Inn Newquay - A30 Fraddon.

Rugby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights from 17 - 20 March 2013 and it was exceptional. We often use Premier as they are exceptionally good value with clean and comfy beds and pillows. As always, everything was great, including the staff at reception. See also my review of the Brewers Fayre next door which also exceeded expectations. I hope the Premier Inn management reward their staff well because they certainly deserve it!

1 Thank janet w
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed with friends during a stag weekend, had a great time and staff were very accommodating. It is slightly away from the town centre but we knew that before and had good food at the conveniently placed restaurant/pub next door. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fraddon
Great Western Hotel
#9 of 38 in Newquay
Longbeach Hotel
Longbeach Hotel
#26 of 38 in Newquay

Been to Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel? Share your experiences!