Stayed at the Premier for 4 nights whilst touring Cornwall. This was our 2nd visit and it was just as good as the 1st time. The room was large and very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The bathroom, again very clean, good shower and clean towels every day. All the staff were very helpful.
The hotel is off the A30, very convenient. There is a Brewers Fayre next door which is Ok, and a shopping arcade across the street with a wonderful food hall, well worth a visit.
The only complaint that I have is the pigeons. We were in room 49 which looked out on to brick walls with ledges which were the home of a lot of pigeons. I counted 20 and they were the ones that I could see. They would land back on the ledges late afternoon and coo and carry on until dawn when they flew away for the day. It really was awful, the noise during the night and the mess, yuk! We mentioned the problem when we checked out and suggested that they put spikes on the ledges but I think that the receptionist thought that we were being a bit fussy.
I would however recommend the Premier Inn at Fraddon but avoid room 49, and probably 51 if you hate pigeons as much as I do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful retreat on the outskirts of Newquay, with some of the UK's best surfing beaches at hand ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (a30/ Fraddon) Hotel Fraddon
- Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel Cornwall