Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Trip.com
Michael G

Good location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Aug 2023
Best location for getting on and off A30 to get to work and there's a maccies and starbucks for bit of food. Guys on the desk were great at check in and room is exactly what youd expect in premier inn.
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.9 miles from Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel
4.5 miles from Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Fraddon
All reviews dual carriageway pub next door road noise retail park the pub convenient location easy access short stay excellent stay one night stay comfy bed penhale round inns newquay receptionist cookhouse pi
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2023

The room was very clean. The bed was super comfy and the cot was assembled ready for our arrival. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I left a bag at the hotel and Lewis rang me the same day to let me know it was there. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2023

Whilst staff are friendly, there is no air conditioning at this property at the heat is unbearable - even on an average day. The room temperature when we woke up (having slept very little) was 27 degrees. I am looking for compensation having paid a lot of money to not sleep....

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2023

We stayed for four nights and on arrival when asked what time we would like breakfast I requested 10am and was told that the pub would give them a hard time with that and could I make it 9.45am to save them the hassle - each morning the pub were still a sorting walk ins at 10.20 and gone 10.30 on Saturday and Sunday so that was annoying !
While staying in a premier inn apparently they don’t ‘have’ to clean your room each day ,and you have to request your room to be cleaned. I asked for it to be cleaned on. Our second day only to be told they could not do it as they are short staffed, I asked for fresh towels which they gave me and said that if the room Cannot be cleaned the. Ext say could we at least have the bins emptied and more toilet paper , I was told I could put my bins and dirty towels outside my door, help myself to more tea and coffee in reception - while I appreciate they cannot help staff sickness the point of staying in a hotel is to have that little touch of luxury - I would have got an air B&B if I wanted to attend to the bins, make the beds etc !
The room was cleaned on our third day however one of the things I asked for was more toilet paper and they did not give us any!
While I don’t expect 5 star luxury the stay was not cheap due to the time of year and I don’t think breakfast at 10 and a little luxury that I dont get at home is too much to expect when staying in a hotel . It really isn’t the guests problem if the pub that provides breakfast until apparently 10.30 gets funny with the hotel staff I’f they book paying guests In later than 9.45 and I don’t appreciate being made to feel like I was asking too much to have breaks fast at ten when they advertise doing it until 10.30am the bins emptied , more toilet roll and beds made considering the money I paid.
It’s also worth noting that this hotel is on a main bypass and in a retail park, we were lucky and our room was the other side of the road but if you don’t like road noise this isn’t for you - that being said having a boots , large marks and Spencer and a McDonald’s right next to you is handy. Rooms as in all premier inns I’ve stayed in were comfortable , well equipped but too hot despite a fan!

Room tip: Location is on a bypass so very noisy , you also need a car to go anywhere from this hotel as there is nothing really in walking distance
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2023

Only stayed one night for an escape away from the little ones. Excellent front of house service by Lewis K, who was very lovely and had a good sense of humour. Also like to mention the new manager, didn’t catch her name but she was very lovely and seems to be great (defo need to get yourself that dog and pumpkin blanket) both Lewis and the new manager are an asset to the place. hopefully we will see you both at another point, thank you

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bigsue01
Reviewed 27 July 2023 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff at this hotel. Fantastic help from Lewis K, slight problem with a water leak upon arrival was sorted literally within 10 minutes. Pub attached with the usual pub grub. Only minus point is the window cleaners are a bit overdue!

Date of stay: July 2023