Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
BacardiDave
Exeter, United Kingdom

Not the best stay, of many.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 May 2024
Arrived at 14.00, admittedly an hour early but to check in would incur a £10 charge.
Unfortunately couldn't shower the following morning as no hot water. Room was 26° all night, Very uncomfortable temp.
Date of stay: May 2024
6.6 miles from Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel
  • Booking.com
5.1 miles from Premier Inn Newquay (A30/Fraddon) Hotel
View more hotels in Fraddon
All reviews dual carriageway pub next door road noise retail park the pub convenient location easy access short stay excellent stay one night stay comfy bed penhale round inns newquay receptionist cookhouse pi
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2024

Walked in asked for room was told by Craig I can only book online
I said no I book over hundread nights year some are just walk ins he said no it’s been like this over year
I said your liar it’s not
A woman called Jess interjected said I was being confrontational and called him liar
She said he’s not a liar he just got it wrong
And needs further training
I told her I just challenged what he said as I knew he was lying she said I’m being confrontational
She then booked my colleague in
After seeing my colleagues to her room I asked Jess for her and Craig’s name

Room tip: Don’t book here with staff like Craig Jess they will soon alienate lot customers
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2024

Comfortable stay, good central location, plenty of secure parking. Lots of facilities close by, Mac Donald’s, petrol, coffee, tk maxx, M&S etc. Friendly staff. No noise could be heard from the main road.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 February 2024

Charming hotel offering a convenient and budget-friendly location, situated just off the A30.

The room itself was clean and served as a good place to stay over for the night.

The staff were really friendly, going above and beyond to ensure my comfort. They provided great recommendations for local attractions too.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2024

I go all the time all and the staff including the housekeeping in the corridors are friendly. Breakfast is good value, and good quality. Lots of shops nearby and they are open until 8pm. The car park is pretty big and its free. Convenient one night stop for what I needed, will return again soon.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2024

Perfect for what we needed. Would recommend getting the buffet breakfast! Our teens are never full an it was a blessing!
Also a Starbucks right outside for the teenager who 'can't function without her Starbies'

Location was great for us and had a nice stay

Date of stay: January 2024