“Greek Food Opa! ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

A Baker tradition for years this place rocks the gyros. Great food, dated atmosphere. I recommend the fried zucchini, gyros, and baklava for dessert in the desert. Go for the food stay for the food. A fun tradition in the middle of nowhere.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Gyros and Greek Salad were pretty good. Portions are generous. Best baklava I've had in a while - not overly sweet; goes well with their ice cream. They even have free wi-fi.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We usually try stop here on the way into Vegas. The restaurant was clean and the food was amazing as always. My husband and I shared the beef Gyro dinner plate which was $11.99, it comes with meat, a huge Greek salad and a side of rice. We did have to order an extra serving of Pita bread as it was so good and hot. It is a little pricey but worth it. My in-laws enjoyed the meal and liked taking pictures next to the statutes. The baklava was also very good.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stopped there because of all the signs heading to Las Vegas from Riverside. PLaced order fast enough, but took 25 minutes before I saw a checken sandwich. It was good, but not worth loosing 45 minutes of the trip to Vegas. They were busy, but not full. Won't stop there again.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have stopped here on our way to or from Vegas a couple of times now. This is the one in Baker, NOT the one at Stateline. reading some of the reviews it seems people have confused them and have rated the stateline here, which apparently isn't as good. The Baker location is excellent. We have only eaten the Gyro's and they are big enough for both my husband and I to share (we aren't big eaters, especially on the road).