“A gem in Bakersfield?”

Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel is top-notch. Unfortunately, you have to use a car to do about anything as the area is not friendly to walkers. The lobby is a comfortable place to sit and talk and the staff is excellent. I also appreciate the quiet rooms and a pool that easily accommodated children. The pool has afternoon shade, very important in the summertime in Bakersfield.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Laura P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Mr. Marrs,

I would like to thank you for your great review of your stay at our property! It makes me very happy that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay. It is always our goal to not only meet our guests needs and expectations but to exceed them and it sounds as if we did just that! I certainly look forward to you staying with us again the next time you’re in Bakersfield CA. In the mean time please travel safe and remember...WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Awesome staff. We had a 6am flight and not only did they take us to the airport at 4:45am but they packed a little sack breakfast for us. My son lives in Bakersfield and I consider this my "home" hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Laura P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Patrice,

I would like to thank you so much for your recent review of you and your familys stay here at our Property! The reviews we receive help us to make changes and improvements when necessary as well as give us a great connections with our guests and their needs!

I am so very happy that your had such an enjoyable stay with us and would love it if your return to us the next time your travels bring you to Bakersfield CA. In the mean time please travel safe and know that we love having you here!!

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hotel is right off freeway 99, and is new and very clean. Interior corridors with a safe environment. Complimentary breakfast is excellent: cheese omelet, bacon, cereal, pastries, bread, juice, fresh fruit, coffee. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Calvin C
Katy R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Calvin C,

Thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport. We're so happy to hear that your stay went well and you enjoyed the security of indoor rooms. And, as always, compliments to the breakfast are very much appreciated. I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to our Pantry Attendant.

We hope to see you again soon and in the mean time, travel safe and enjoy your summer!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently stayed at this Hampton and was not a happy guest. I am a Hilton Diamond Member and could not believe the poor service. Check in took over 15 minutes because they had one person working the counter. The air conditioning in the room was defective and continued shutting off and the breakfast in the morning was also very poor service. They ran out of eggs, sausage and even coffee. Someone was not doing there job and keeping up with demand.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Katy R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Greg,

I thank you for your response via trip advisor. We greatly appreciate all feed back we receive as It gives us the opportunity for a deeper connection with our guests! I do deeply apologize that you did not enjoy your time spent at our property and would like the opportunity to right the situation, I will be in contact with you so that we can resolve the bad experience you had here. Once again thank you so very much for your time and loyalty to the Hampton Inn & Suites Brand.

Hampton Inn & Suites bakersfield North/Airport

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nice hotel, well maintained, friendly staff. Stayed one night with family on the way to LAX. Pleased with the location and cleanliness of this hotel. Front desk staff were extremely helpful and made good dinner suggestions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl S
Katy R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Cheryl S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We're so happy to hear that your stay went well and our staff was so helpful. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful trip. We hope to see you again soon. In the mean time, travel safe and enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've stayed here before and it continues to be amazing! I love how the rooms are kept clean, the beds are comfortable, I have a microwave, refrigerator, an extra area to clean things and a couch to use to work. The shower room is clean, but the seat for the toilet needs replacing as the paint has chipped off the seat cover. Overall, I was very satisfied for the price I paid. I got a very nice complimentary full breakfast included with the room. I received free wifi in the room and was able to fill my ice cheat for the road.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the lobby and elevator
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Katy R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

n w,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that all of your experiences at our hotel have gone well; "amazing" is quite the compliment. We strive to be the best and appreciate that you feel so highly of us.

We hope that we'll continue to be your hotel of choice while in Bakersfield and we look forward to seeing you again soon. In the mean time, please travel safe and enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Overall my stay was quite pleasant. Housekeeping needs to learn how to use a vacuum, but the beds and bathrooms were well appointed and clean. Room was quiet and staff were helpful. Breakfast had a good selection of choices, even for those of us trying to cut out excess carbs. Evening appetizers were usually pretty good also.

1  Thank Colleen K
Katy R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Colleen K,

Thank you so much for your recent review of Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport. I'm so happy to hear that your overall experience went well and you enjoyed some of the complementary amenities we offer.

I apologize for the lack of cleanliness in your room. I will ensure we have a conversation with our Head Housekeeper and bring this to her attention.

While we were not able to exceed your expectations with this stay, we hope that you'll give us another opportunity to show you our true Hamptonality.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bakersfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58
Hampton Inn Bakersfield - Central
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer...
#3 of 4 in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bakersfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport? Share your experiences!