“Quick stop for lunch...”

Sequoia Sandwich Company
Ranked #77 of 849 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I haven't been in California in years, I didn't even know this place existed until last week. We stopped in for a quick lunch. The sandwiches are huge, they are also delicious! I ordered a small soup as well but wasn't able to eat it because the sandwich was so big. Looking for a great sandwich? Skip subway and hit up this place!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Quick counter service, quality food and plenty of it. Don't forget desert! Sandwich breads are fresh as well as the meat and vegetables inside. Eat in or take away. The soups and salads are a must try also.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have to say that the breads are very good. My friends and I all got different sandwiches and we tried a little of all 3. Excellent bread and I enjoyed the broccoli soup. Maybe not the healthiest, but honestly you don't care once you start eating. Will return to have the soup and chicken bacon club again.

Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place but couldnt find it. One time driving downtown Bakersfield found it. I tried the cajum turkey sandwich it was delicious, very fresh food. Good service and nice place atmosphere

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I always order and pay online, which lets me walk past the long line and get handed my sandwich instantly. Great food, a little pricy, but all fresh ingredients, and the salads are more than a human could eat. The blue cheese dressing is to die for.
One reviewer said this was a chain, which is not true, they have several locations but they are all owned by the same people