“Great food. ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fresno, California
“Great food. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Love this place for lunch. Employees are always great and food is on point. I'll be back soon. Don't miss out people!

Bakersfield, California
“OK, but not a place I will be re-visiting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

Nice location and clean place. I had a Philly cheese steak sandwich and was definitely on the low end of all of the sandwiches I have eaten in my life. Additionally, the sandwich was very small. About a 6 inch in size. Maybe other sandwiches are better, but the Philly cheese steak was bad.

• Visited October 2013
Warman, Canada
“Quick stop for lunch...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I haven't been in California in years, I didn't even know this place existed until last week. We stopped in for a quick lunch. The sandwiches are huge, they are also delicious! I ordered a small soup as well but wasn't able to eat it because the sandwich was so big. Looking for a great sandwich? Skip subway and hit up this place!

• Visited October 2013
Clovis, California
“Best Sandwich in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Quick counter service, quality food and plenty of it. Don't forget desert! Sandwich breads are fresh as well as the meat and vegetables inside. Eat in or take away. The soups and salads are a must try also.

Visited September 2013
Bakersfield, California
“excellent soups and sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have to say that the breads are very good. My friends and I all got different sandwiches and we tried a little of all 3. Excellent bread and I enjoyed the broccoli soup. Maybe not the healthiest, but honestly you don't care once you start eating. Will return to have the soup and chicken bacon club again.

• Visited June 2013