“Great Lunch!”

Sequoia Sandwich Company
Ranked #51 of 879 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Always like coming hear for lunch. I have never had a bad thing on this menu. My husband and I love coming here sandwiches whenever we visit.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My wife and I like the Sequoia Sandwich Company in the Marketplace Mall but she took me to the location on Rosedale and I was disappointed. It seems more sterile and the people are more aloof. But I always let the food make the final decision about whether or not I like a restaurant. And this one fails.

I ordered the Rueben sandwich and I've never been so disappointed in my life. How can you possibly screw up a well known recipe? Well, these folks have. I got two pieces of dry bread with minimal corn beef and sauerkraut - no Russian or Thousand Island dressing and no Swiss cheese. Barely warm. What a travesty!

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Love this place for lunch. Employees are always great and food is on point. I'll be back soon. Don't miss out people!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Nice location and clean place. I had a Philly cheese steak sandwich and was definitely on the low end of all of the sandwiches I have eaten in my life. Additionally, the sandwich was very small. About a 6 inch in size. Maybe other sandwiches are better, but the Philly cheese steak was bad.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I haven't been in California in years, I didn't even know this place existed until last week. We stopped in for a quick lunch. The sandwiches are huge, they are also delicious! I ordered a small soup as well but wasn't able to eat it because the sandwich was so big. Looking for a great sandwich? Skip subway and hit up this place!