“Awesome new upcoming place!”
Review of Prairie Fire

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Prairie Fire
Ranked #3 of 20 Nightlife in Bakersfield
Reviewed 28 March 2011

When I first pulled up to the curb the valet was right at my door so o didn't even have to open it myself! This is a first for Bakersfield to have a valet! I ate at both of the restaurants and they had exprionaly great food! I read the review above mine and was a bit skeptical because I read the review above, I later experienced the REENTRIE line witch was super short seeing that is was not the line you had to wait through to come in the first time. My over all experience was awesome! I would defiantly stay again!

1  Thank crapbag_27

Reviewed 25 July 2010

Finally a fun place to go when I am in Bakersfield. My best friend from college is from here, so whenever I go to visit her, I quickly run out of things to do. I have been there a couple of times now and I have thuroughly enjoyed myself everytime. It has such a great atmosphere in there, everyone seems to be having so much fun. I like how it is a roomy area, where I dont feel like I am bumping into people all night long.

3  Thank alykeany
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Who has ever heard of having to wait in line after already paying and having drinks inside. I went to the club because it was the newest coolest thing in Bakersfield, or so I thought. We had got to the club at 9:30 hoping to be the crowd and we did. Walked right in payed the $10.00 entrance fee and all was well. After all our friends show up and were having a good time I had to use the restroom. Leaving the club while still having a open tab in the bar some of us went to the bathroom which is located down stairs. I thought I was walking into the lady's room because of the weird layout of the bathrooms. Anyway, when we went back up stairs and tried to go back in the club the bouncers said we had to wait in line. What the [--], so we waited in line and was talking and getting really pissed after 30 minutes of waiting when the short little manager let 10 of his friends in with out having to wait. I looked right at him and said what the hell. That topped it off and asked to close my tab that we would take our money some where else. He tried to stop me but I had had it. If anyone is thinking about going to the club forget it. It's small and not even fun. I will also being canceling my room that we reserved the night of our wedding.

4  Thank timyessenia