“Good rooms for this Price, Good breakfast but Pool needs renewal”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #42 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
“Good rooms for this Price, Good breakfast but Pool needs renewal”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

After check in by a friendly receptionist we found a nice and clean room with luxury appearance for the price we paid. this makes me happy about my stay.
The breakfast was serviced in the next doors restaurant which was good but the restaurant does not have to much atmosphere.
The pool area is ready for renewal. the floors start to cracked and most of the sun beds are broken. the hot tube was broken.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank FamilieHotello

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 October 2010

The price was right but the hotel was not clean. The bathroom drain was broken and the breakfast was next door at a bar where someone had gotten ill on the front steps the night before.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank GeorgiaBirdie
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 October 2010

We had to go to Bakersfield and surrounding area for a work conference. We noticed the great reviews on trip advisor about this hotel, so we chose to stay here, and I'm very glad we did!

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The grounds were well kept and clean. Our room was neat and orderly. Unlike other hotels, where something or the other doesn't work, everything in this room worked just fine. We slept comfortably, and peacefully, as there was no annoying noise at night. There was ample parking as well.

To eat, we really enjoyed the restaurant right next door called Replay. Great food, great atmosphere, and obviously a 30 second walk to our room helped!

I will stay here again next time work beckons me to Bakersfield!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
los angeles, ca
Reviewed 20 October 2010

We were on our way to SF for a family event and it was quite late, so we decided to pull off in Bakersfield for the night. We decided to to stay here because we had called a few other places and this was affordable and we only needed to stay until morning. When we arrived the gentleman at the front desk was very welcoming and remembered that I had spoken to him on the phone. He was prompt in checking us in and even assisted to take our bags to the room.

When we walked into the room, it had a little kitchen, sitting area, the bed was made and very tidy and the room smelled really fresh and clean. The room was like a junior suite. For what we would have paid somewhere else, we would have had a hole in the wall. It was quiet around the area and we had a great night sleep.

In the morning we were received with the same warm welcome as when we arrived and they made sure everything was OK. The front desk guy mentioned that they have breakfast next door and that we should go try it out. They had a continental breakfast set up at the sport lounge next door (Replay Lounge & Grill). Wow, great food and definitely recommended! I hear that Replay turns into a very amazing bar and lounge at night time with great music. I would love to come back and check it out one day.

All-in-all if you are looking for a clean, friendly, comfortable and affordable place to stay, you must stay here. You will be taken care of and should have no worries of having a night stay!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2010

We stayed here as one of our stop off points on way to Vegas from San Francisco and is just off the interstate. Newish hotel so everything very clean and fresh with a nice little pool to relax by. The free breakfast is at the restaurant next to the motel which was the best free breakfast of our holiday, we had our evening meal the previous night here too which was ok but nothing more . Ask for a room on the top floor to avoid foot traffic noise. There is nothing else nearby other than a couple of petrol stations.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2010

We were very much impressed with this hotel. We reached this hotel at 12.30 in the night with young children, en-route to Las Vegas from San Francisco. The front desk was extremely accomodating & helpful. They provided us with the rooms immedietly.
The rooms were very comfortable & the queen beds were excellent.
The hotel also have got free parking.
Next day the breakfast was really good with hot food - waffle machine, scrambled eggs, bacon, boiled eggs & toaster. There was also fruits & all of these were served in the next door restaurant.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank mitraurbbi
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Me and my daughter arrived for a graduation and as soon as I got there it was a disaster. My key did not work 4 times and the room was gross. The man at the front desk was nice eenough to help me with my bags though. I could not find a place to eeat or store anywhere close and it smelled like the oil plant down the street. Later that evening cars started lining the street with girls whearing nxt to nothing. Turns out the resturant next door is a bar owned by the hotel I'd assume seeing as how that is wheere breakfast is served. I went to complain about the noise and the guy at the counter told me the manager could not bee reached. As I was leaving a very drunk man cam into the hotel and went behind the desk so I can only think he was th manager or anotheer employee. On my way back to the room I saw a girl not a day over 21 puking next to my car. This was by far the worst hotel I have ever had to stay at. The staff at th front desk was very helpful and nice though. I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family